bus 1

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
third person pov

most of the managers were done making their food so the kitchen was strangely quiet. the only thing heard was y/n's and kyotani's arguing or the annoying sound of pots hitting each other.

kyotani insisted on helping since the food came out so good last time and he didn't have something better to do. they made the same chicken recipe again as that was the only thing y/n knew how to cook.

on the other hand, far away from the kitchen, the inarizaki volleyball team was ready to head back to hyogo. the only thing stopping the teenagers was y/n who was still in the kitchen making food for the rival teams.

"I HAVE AN IDEA. LET'S LEAVE HER HERE" aran raised his voice a bit, fed up with how y/n still hadn't finished cooking.

"she should be done soon. besides don't you want to eat?" kurosu asked.

"we already ate. l/n is making the food for tomorrow" kita commented and coach nodded before turning around to face suna.

"go see if she's done with her food. we'll wait here"

suna left without saying a word, catching a glimpse of his coach's eyebrow wiggling on his way to the kitchen.

y/n's pov

me and kyotani were almost done with the food when I felt something heavy on my back. I couldn't turn around to see who was weighting me down but deep down I knew who it was.

a pair of hands appeared in front of me before I felt the familiar grip around my neck. my lips nonchalantly curved into a small smile and I rested my hand that wasn't stirring the pot on suna's arms.

I was surprised suna hadn't said anything about kyotani yet but I was even more surprised when after a few seconds of staying on top of me, he placed his hand on my jaw and left a rough kiss on my lips.

"suna" I raised my voice and took a step back to intentionally step on his toes.

"you like PDA?" kyotani asked as he was looking for a spoon to taste the almost ready chicken.

"she doesn't" suna answered for me and started intensely staring at kyotani.

"then stop invading my privacy in public" I stated but he was too busy looking at kyotani to argue back.

"what the fuck are you looking at?" he said as he came closer to try the food.

"so you two are friends?" suna asked, dragging me closer to him, his hands wrapped around my waist.

"ye-"

"yes. why?" kyotani rudely cut me off.

"don't fucking interrupt me" I pulled the spoon I was using to stir the food out of the pot and held it up pointing to him in a threatening way.

"you just met each other" suna relaxed his grip as soon as he heard kyotani confirm we're just friends.

"so? we clicked" I said, fishing a piece of the chicken to taste it.

"I'm getting replaced?" suna sounded irritated so after confirming the food was ready, I dipped the spoon in again and took out another piece.

"aw you want to be my bestie?" I said as I slipped out of his embrace and turned around to face him.

knowing how suna acts when he's hungry I gave him the spoon after making sure the chicken cooled down a bit and turned back around to take the food off the fire.