dinner party yuh

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
suna's pov

I hung up my call with y/n and texted kita to see if he could fit y/n in the bus.

captain kita👨🏼‍🦳

hey kita
can u do me a favor?

hello, suna.
depends.

do we have any spare seats
on the bus to Miyagi?

for the upcoming game?

yes yes

hmm.. maybe we do.
who is coming with you?

...

l/n?

l/n

oh ok I'll see what I can do.

really???
THANK YOU KITA

don't worry about it.
I wanted her to come anyways.

perfect then
again, thanks kita.

👍🏼

well that's settled. now I just have to wash my jersey and my volleyball outfit... the match is in about two days so I'll just do it tomorrow.

"RIN BABY COME DOWNSTAIRS... BRING YOUR SISTER TOO~" I heard my mom yell from the kitchen..

I went to Ryoko's room and knocked on her door.

"come INNNNN~" I opened the door and she came towards me.

"HEY RIN DO YOU WANT TO PLAY DOLLS WITH ME????" she excitedly tugged on my shirt and dragged me in the room.

"bean, mom said we have to go downstairs... she probably has a surpriiiise~" I try to lure her out of the room.

"YAYAYYYYY I LOVE SURPRISES" she starts running downstairs, still grabbing my shirt and I follow behind.

"oh good you're both here. SO Ryoko, baby do you know y/n? rin's girlfriend?" my mom said.

"MOOOOM she's not my girlfriend."

"sure she isn't. Ryoko you know her right?"

"YES I DOOOO SHE'S PRETTY" bean starts jumping up and down, so I put my hands on her shoulders to calm her down..

"PERFECT. her parents invited us for dinner.. we'll go thursday, the day before rintarou's GAAAAME WOOHOOOOOO"

"mom don't be so loud. oh I'm taking y/n to the game by the way" I told her and went to the fridge to grab some water.

"WE'RE GOING TO SEE– I'M GONNA SEE Y/N I'M FINALLY MEETING HER YESHHHH" bean said and did a little victory dance.

"okay okay now both of you go eat. I'm going to take a shower I'll be right back." she said and went to the bathroom.