attention seeker

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
y/n's pov

"y/n" I heard a faint, raspy voice say from behind me so I turned my head around.

"what's- suna? what the fuck?" I ignored kyotani's answer to my previous random question and swiftly got up from my chair.

I cupped suna's cheeks in my hands, pulling his face closer so I can see if he's hurt anywhere. I noticed some stray tears running down his cheeks and moved my thumbs in a circular motion, wiping them away.

"oh baby, why are you crying?" I said while caressing his red cheeks. he let himself melt into my hands and his voice softened.

"the chicken" he could barely talk but I knew what he was talking about...

"uhhh fuck I should have told you it was spic-"

"that thing burned my insides y/n" he cut me off and I started caressing his cheeks again, trying to comfort him.

"ok, calm down. did you drink any water?"

"...no." he hesitantly said and I lightly rubbed the area under his eyes.

he closed his eyes so I wouldn't poke him with my nails and I brushed my fingers around them to clean up more tears that were trapped under his closed eyelids.

"fucking dumbass" I said and let out a chuckle

"I'm the dumbass??? you know damn well I hate spicy food" he said with an attitude.

"YOU SAW US PUT THE PEPPER IN" I whisper-yelled at him, taking my hands off of him and he slightly pouted.

cute

"well yeah but I wanted to taste you"

"...what?"

"YOUR FOOD. I wanted to taste your food." he corrected himself. I'm not going to lie, I'm a bit disappointed that he didn't mean it but what did I expect, really??

"oh..."

"y/n are you gonna eat that?" kyotani said pointing at the food I had left in my plate.

"HANDS OFF MY FOOD" I said, turning around to slap his hands away.

"DONT SLAP ME YOU CRAZY BITCH"

"LOWER YOUR TONE OF VOICE YOU FUCKING DICK" I yelled back, getting a glass to fill with water for suna.

"DONT SHOUT AT ME YOU USELESS FUCK"

"I'm not useless. I made chicken."

"i like chicken" he said looking at the food left on my plate.

"THEN EAT" I grabbed the water bottle and unscrewed the lid.

"shut up already damn" he said finishing his own food.

"man fuck you" I laughed and heard a sigh coming from suna. I purred the water in the cup and turned around to give it to him.

"here- suna? oh"

"he left?" kyotani asked, looking behind him.

"yeah..." I sat back down. I was poking my food when I felt my phone vibrate.

"hello?"

"hey honey how are you" my dad spoke from the other line.

"I'm good dad how are y-"

"are you gonna eat that or not??" kyotani cut me off, pointing at the plate in front of me.

"just eat it already damn" I shoved the food towards him and he gladly accepted it, digging right in.