u ugly👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
y/n's pov

a few minutes after kita left the room, I felt suna's hands creep around my waist, then back behind me again. I didn't pay much attention to it until I looked down at my lap and my phone was gone.

"you have me saved as 'suna'? just call me rin already" he spoke up and I heard his painted black fingernails tap my phone's screen.

"hello?" a familiar, muffled voice said.

"hi Mr l/n how are you" I felt suna place my phone against my back, I'm assuming to keep it in place while he's on FaceTime with my own dad.

"don't just take my phone and call my dad like that" I whisper-yelled at him but he didn't budge.

"oh rintarou! how are you? it's been a while" my dad said excitedly as I rested my chin on my palms.

"oh don't worry I'll visit more when we get back to hyogo..." I turned around to face suna and he was smirking at me, the flirty smirk paired with a strong glare.

"who even invited you?" I spat.

"I did. where are you y/n? I can't see you" my dad asked. I was about to answer when suna wrapped his hands around me, bringing my phone to the front to show me as well.

"hi dad" I greeted him and he looked at us, raising his eyebrows.

"suna is my daughter sitting on your dick?" he spoke.

"yes"

"I'm sitting on a pillow" I defended myself but my dad kept asking questions.

"and what's under the pillow?"

"my dick" suna swiftly answered, earning an elbow in the gut and a yell.

"RIN" I decided to call him what he changed his contact into and his body relaxed, making it easier for me to grab my phone out of his hands.

"give the phone to mom." I said, getting close to the camera.

"it was just a question" my dad argued.

"I want to talk to a sane person"

"hi honey how have you been?" my mom took the phone from my dad and he sat on the couch beside her.

"I'm fine mom how are you?" I sweetly answered. suna wrapped his hands around mine and tilted my phone so we would both fit in frame.

"good. have you been eating well?" my mom asked, and a small smile appeared on her face when she saw suna embrace me.

"yes" I answered, trying my best to sound honest.

"you haven't even touched your food" suna made sure my mom could hear him and devoured the last bite of his onigiri.

he dusted his hands before firmly gripping my waist to bring me closer to him, leaving no space between us.

"y/n" my mom strictly uttered.

"mom" I casually said and felt suna move a bit.

"y/n" he said as he grabbed an onigiri from the box near him.

"rintarou"

suna positioned his body to sit straight and made me sit up as well before he nuzzled his face in my neck. he rested his chin on my shoulder while his hand was gently lifting the onigiri up.

"oh no. my hand slipped and all the food fell in your mouth. what a tragedy" he brought the rice to my lips and gently pulled down my jaw, making the tip of the onigiri touch my tongue.