complicated

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
y/n's pov

Tuesday, December 22nd

"and why did you come here again?" I heard suna ask from beside me so I turned my head to face him.

we were both laying down side by side on suna's comfortable bed after I found suna peacefully sleeping and decided to lay beside him, which woke him up.

"what, am I not allowed to visit you? you always reach out to me so why can't I?"

he was already, sleepily looking at me so I placed my hands under his jaw to drag him closer to me.

I placed a few soft kisses on suna's lips and cheeks as I saw his face slowly light up with every peck. he suddenly dragged my body by my waist and pulled me under him, making sure our faces were aligned.

he started placing soft pecks all around my face before he stopped and looked at me. his lips eagerly hit mine and we started kissing, suna pinning me down as I loosely wrapped my arms around his neck.

we kept sloppily kissing as suna was still half asleep, my fingers tangled in his dark brown, messy hair.

he started caressing my clothed thighs, his big, warm hands continuously going up and down my skin while several chuckles and lip-smacking noises echoed through the room.

we locked lips, suna slowly sucking on my bottom lip before he let his body completely fall on mine and started gently caressing my underbust area.

"woah"

I heard a door close and as soon as I heard the exclamation the toddler's voice uttered, I quickly stopped kissing suna and turned to look beside me.

I found the child standing a bit too close to the bed, looking at suna in awe as he kept sleepily sucking on my skin.

"RYOKO" I yelled and spontaneously shoved suna's head lower, between my breasts.

I heard some muffled noises that made my upper body slightly vibrate and immediately let suna go, realizing what I just did.

"MO-" ryoko opened her mouth to call her mom in the room but a bulky hand quickly covered her mouth. suna raised his head and looked at the child that was trying to talk over his hand before speaking up.

"bean, don't call mom and I'll let you go" he spoke and ryoko nodded.

"what are you doing??" ryoko asked as soon as suna took his hand off her mouth.

"...kissing" he hesitantly uttered, his head falling on my clothed breasts once again.

"is it fun?"

"yes" I decided to lazily answer ryoko's question. a stupid decision, really.

"CAN I TRY" she beamed.

me and suna both yelled a loud "NO" as my fingers spontaneously tangled between his brown locks.

"fine. why were you two kissing~?" she asked with a smirk similar to suna's plastered on her face.

"because... I like y/n. and I want to show her how much I like her" suna muttered before giving me another peck on the lips which made a tiny smile appear on my face.

"that's cute. MOM"

"NO" suna shouted. he sounded kind of irritated so my first instinct was to tug a strand of his hair that was between my fingers.

"ryoko baby can you not tell anyone about this? please?" I turned my head to look at suna's sister that was already looking at me.

I felt suna's eyes on me before he laid his head on mine, our cheeks touching as he was looking at ryoko as well.