mwah

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
third person pov

"it may sting a bit" y/n said before the tool started blowing hot air close to suna's scalp.

"ow ow what the fuck" he winced and y/n spontaneously lowered the air temperature.

after a while his hand appeared in front of her and he touched the now dried top of his head.

"aren't you done?" he asked as he raised his head to see her face.

"no" y/n said monotonously and tried to push his head back down so she can keep drying his dark brown, messy hair.

"why?" he kept his head up and readjusted his body to be a little closer to y/n's.

"your tip is still wet" y/n said and quickly regretted her choice of words.

"...what" suna had a smirk plastered on his face and was looking straight into y/n's eyes.

"no that sounds so wrong, I mean your hair tips" she looked at his hair avoiding eye contact and started slowly blow drying it again.

suna let out a faint "oh?" as he wrapped his hands around y/n's waist, pulling her body closer to his. his smirk grew bigger as y/n got closer and closer.

"suna what the fuck. stop it" she said in a playfull but quite irritated tone.

suna's smile dropped and his hands fell from her waist to her hips and then to her lower thighs before they crashed on the bed. y/n tensed up as suna's hands traveled around her body and she quickly got up, flustered.

"you're done... do you want a brush or something?" she said looking around the room to avoid eye contact.

"yeah thanks"

suna got up after y/n and followed her to her bag. she pulled out a random brush and handed it to him.

suna started brushing his hair to his typical hairstyle as y/n was staring at him from afar.

"what?" he asked, nervously laughing.

"hm? nothing. come on" y/n patted the bed near her and suna sat down.

"yes ma'am" he said closing his eyes, making y/n laugh a bit.

she started doing his eyeliner, focusing on the black lines the pen was leaving on suna's skin. a few minutes later y/n suddenly stopped and walked away from him.

"where are you going?" he asked, slowly opening his eyes. y/n was far away from him squatting down, looking through her bag.

y/n grabbed a cherry lollipop she had in her bag and unwrapped it, then put it in her mouth. 

"that silence is killing me" she said walking towards suna with her phone in her hands.

a gentle laugh escaped his lips as his eyes followed y/n. she tapped her phone a couple of times and music started playing through the room.

"come, sit down" y/n heard suna say and she took her eyes from her phone to look at him.

suna was patting his lap.

"suna. I'm not giving you a lap dance" she said as seriously as she could and saw suna laugh, covering his face with his hands to hide his blush.

"just sit down and do my eyeliner already" he grabbed y/n's wrist and pulled her down to sit on top of him.

y/n adjusted her body to sit comfortably on his lap as she let out a mocking mumble, repeating suna's words under her breath.

she fixed her skirt to cover her lower body and grabbed the eyeliner pen, unscrewing the cap. suna slowly closed his eyes again and y/n continued doing his eyeliner.