fun

suna's pov

as I was walking amongst the team, my eyes fell on a short redhead that was talking to y/n. I didn't think anything of it until I saw her hug the boy and the karasuno team stop in front of her.

that sugawara guy kissed her hands and waved at me. I nonchalantly gave him a strong stare, which he noticed and by the look on everyone's face I knew something was going on so I took out my phone and started recording.

"what are you doing?" kita asked me as I tried to find a better angle for the video.

"filming what's about to happen" i answered and finally found a nice angle that would show how close the guys where to y/n.

I nonchalantly zoomed in on y/n's face and admired her through the camera when a hand grabbed her jaw and I saw atsumu's face get a bit too close to her. osamu started touching her face as well and I felt my blood starting to boil.

"what the fuck"

I zoomed out and handed the phone to kita as I walked towards them, fed up with atsumu's tactics.

"that's enough" I whispered to the twins and wrapped a hand around y/n's waist. she tried to escape as soon as she realized what my intentions were but I wrapped her body around my torso, holding her up by her thighs.

I flipped off everyone behind y/n's back and started walking to her room, leaving the confused karasuno boys behind.

y/n's pov

"can you put me down now? I can walk, you know" I said, still holding suna tightly so I don't fall.

"no" he spat, his voice lacking emotion and his face stoic, as always.

suna closed the door behind us after making sure no one was inside the room and placed his lips on mine, leaving short, sloppy kisses on my mouth and cheeks.

he stopped kissing me before I could kiss him back and harshly threw me on the bed in front of us.

"you sweaty fucking asshole don't you dare" I put my hands in front of me, trying to block suna's way to me but it was pointless.

he opened my legs and jumped on top of me, his hips between my thighs and his hands resting on my shoulders.

"comfortable isn't it?" he calmly said, always keeping his stoic expression on.

"I can't breathe" I said as he was putting pressure on my lungs with his upper body.

he smiled and let out a short laugh before giving me another short kiss on the lips.

"why did you do all that? I wanted to see my friends" I said as he rested his head on my collarbone, looking at the wall beside us.

"yeah no. your only friend from karasuno is that yamaguchi dude and the other guys flirt with you all the time" he mumbled and I thought about it for a bit.

"what? no they dont. maybe sugawara does-"

"and you enjoy it" his head shot up and he looked at me, his eyes full of jealousy and irritation as he was waiting for me to answer.

"look, that boy is handsome AND older than me. let me enjoy the compliments"

"no" he strictly said and furrowed his eyebrows.

"what do you mean 'no'??" I slightly raised my voice and looked at suna confused and a bit irritated.

"I mean 'no'. now, nugget wasn't it you who said we should continue what we started before the game?" he cooed with a smirk on his face, looking straight into my eyes.