seducing

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
suna's pov

y/n congratulated us after winning the game. the boys gave her a smile each and she returned the gesture. some of them gave her a smirk or winked along with the smile which she didn't seem to notice. but I sure did.

"you can go to your room now. our beautiful manager here-" coach cut himself off and turned to look at y/n who was playing with my rings, sitting chaotically on the wooden bench a few meters away from us.

"...anyways. she'll be takin' a bath with the other managers so if ya need her... don't" he said after a few seconds of trying to understand what's going on in her head.

the team left and we started heading to our room, coach kurosu and y/n slowly walking behind us.

"oo she'll be takin' a bath~" atsumu chirped after he took a look at y/n behind us.

"so?" I said nonchalantly.

"I bet she'll look hot. I mean look at her today. she obviously knows she's hot as hell. but imagine her naked body covered in steam-"

I couldn't hear him keep talking like that. I quickly turned around and stopped walking. atsumu had a grin on his face. he knew exactly what he was doing and he did it for his own entertainment.

slightly taller as I am, I stretched out my hand and gripped his shirt's collar. his body lifted from the ground and he was visibly shocked.

"shut the fuck up you piece of shi-"

"both of you. stop it" kita cut me off before I could punch him and tried to separate us.

"yeah suna you should try calming down" atsumu jokingly commented which made my grip on his shirt get stronger, lifting atsumu higher.

"you should try shutting your fucking mouth" I spat out and swung my arm to punch him, my fingers curled up into a fist but before my knuckles could make contact with atsumu's face, a smaller hand barely managed to hold it in place.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO BICKERING" y/n's other hand hit the back of atsumu's head before it rested on my wrist, lightly squeezing it so I would let go off atsumu's shirt.

"atsu-"

"no. you know what, I don't care. just don't kill eachother" she calmly cut osamu off and walked away.

"that probably sounded funnier in ya head" osamu commented on his brother's little joke.

"how am I supposed to know he was gonna kill me for that" I clicked my tongue and we all kept walking, the twins fighting and arguing.

y/n's pov

me and the coach were talking and gossiping, the rest of the team walking in front of us. everything was going well until I looked away from coach and saw suna and atsumu trying to kill each other.

I walked there and separated them, so we don't end up in jail. I kept walking with the rest of the guys as coach told me he had somewhere to be.

"hey y/n" a chirpy voice said from behind me and I looked down to find the source.

"oh shoyo hi" I greeted him and rested my hand in his fluffy hair.

"you look hot today y/n!" he said and I looked around, trying to spot someone responsible for this.

"is that what noya told you to say?" I said looking back at him.

"maybe. so... did I seduce you?"