Chapter 100 - Peace

I woke up to feel Ahsoka rubbing my chin. I opened my eyes and saw that she was infact rubbing my chin. As she saw that I was now awake, she smiled at me and planted a soft kiss onto my forehead.

"Morning (y/n)." She whispered.

"Good morning Ahsoka." I replied. She smiled as we pressed our lips onto one another's. We began to make out with one another in bed for a while before Vega spoke up.

"You have an incoming transmission from Anakin Skywalker." Vega said.

Ahsoka sat up in bed and pulled her pillows up to lean on as well. I joined her in doing so.

"Yeah, put him through." Ahsoka said as she leant onto my shoulder and sighed.

A hologram of Anakin appeared Infront of us, and he seemed to be in a warzone.

"(Y/n), we need your help, now!" Anakin yelled.

"Good thing Ahsoka can help." I said.

Anakin looked up at us and smiled as Ahsoka smiled back.

"You got her back! Is she ok!?" Anakin asked.

"Anakin, I'm better than I've ever been." Ahsoka said.

"Good, cos, where are you, because we need you down here."

"We're, in my palace currently in Urdak." Ahsoka said.

"What!?" Anakin yelled.

"Yeah, I'm now the new Khan, so, I rule this realm and I can do whatever I want in it." Ahsoka replied with a huge smile.

"Oh my god." Anakin said. "That's, amazing!"

"Sir, we don't now how long we can hold them!"

Anakin looked off into the distance before turning back to us.

"Get here an help now, or everyone here is gonna die!" Anakin yelled before his hologram went.

"We should probably go help him." I said.

Ahsoka nodded as she got out of bed and stretched. As I got out of bed, she opened the curtains and looked out the window at the absolutely stunning Urdak skyline.

"Ahsoka, we can enjoy the views after we've helped Anakin." I said.

"I know, just, I'm still taking in that I, I rule this place." She said as she turned to me. She smiled as she floated off the floor a little before her clothes appeared on her, her lightsaber and crucible as well. She looked at my suit and smiled again as she gestured her hand towards it and lifted the pieces up. She proceeded to place them where they were meant to go on my body before walking over to me and wrapping her arms around me once she'd finished.

"Shall we get going then?" She asked as she looked up at me. "Show them what I can do?"

"And show me. I still don't know everything either." I said.

"Yeah, this is gonna be so cool." Ahsoka said as she bounced out of my arms.

"Just remember you aren't as powerful when outside of Urdak." I said.

"I know, but, we'll be fine, right?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said.

Ahsoka smiled as she held my arm before teleporting us near to Anakin's location in a chamber of golden light. We were on top of a building and could still see loads of both Separatist and Republic cruisers and fighters attacking each other.

"So, you go in and just distract them before I jump in, freeze them all and crush them?" Ahsoka asked.

"We don't even know what we're fighting." I replied.