Chapter 70 - Panorama Savage

I would just like to start by apologising for not updating yesterday. I had stuff going on at home and I wasn't able to get any time whatsoever to continue the story. I'm sorry about that and I'll try to get back on track now.

Me and Ahsoka got to the Panorama diner again. We stepped inside together and were immediately greeted by a butler droid.

"Hello sir. How may I help?" He asked.

"A table for two please, walk in." Ahsoka said.

"Very well. Your last name please."

"Tano." Ahsoka replied.

The robot did something quickly before looking back up at us.

"Follow me to your table." He said as he began to walk off. He led us to our table and handed us the menus before leaving us to do our stuff.

"So, we gonna sit opposite each other, next to each other, on top of each other, how we gonna sit?" I asked.

"Well, as much as I know we'd both like to just sit on top of each other, I think we've done enough of that and we can't really when we're eating like we could when we're drinking. But, sitting next to each other or opposite each other? Either I get to look at you or I get to touch you, both things I've been doing for all of today." She said.

"Yeah, it's not an easy choice for you." I said.

"No." She replied as she looked at the chairs. "Where do you want me to sit?" She asked.

"As close to me as you can, but only if it's comfortable." I said.

Ahsoka brought her chair around to me and sat in it.

"As long as you're here, I'm comfortable." She said.

I smiled as we both sat down next to each other. We both began to inspect the menu for a suitable food. I was stuck between the burger and fries and the beef lasagna. They both seemed so nice.

I was about to ask Ahsoka if she knew what they were like when I felt something familiar, and it wasn't nice. It felt like hell, but in a way which I've felt before, almost uncontrollably powerful and full of rage. It felt like myself, just not as powerful.

I tried to think about what it could be and the only thing my mine came to was Savage Opress.

"(Y/n), are you ok?" Ahsoka asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, just, I need to take a step outside." I said.

"Why? Did I do something wrong?" Ahsoka asked.

"No not at all, it's something else." I replied.

Ahsoka looked into my eyes and saw that I was serious and slightly concerned about whatever it was, so she gave me a small kiss on the cheek and let me through.

I made my way outside and to where I felt like the being which I only assumed was Savage Opress was. When I got out the back, I saw several dead workers who'd been cut in half and an open door, the back door to the diner to be precise.

"This can't be good." I said as I ran through the door. As I got inside, I saw Savage behead another worker before smashing down a door and walking through. I went to follow after him but the roof fell in on the door frame and blocked the path.

"Damn it!" I yelled as I began to run back around. As I ran, I could hear screams and slashes from Savage. He must've been slaughtering the people inside.

When I got to the window, I saw Ahsoka with her two lightsabers out, approaching Savage. I immediately jumped through the glass and shouted at her.