Chapter 73 - Sacrificial Delay

Me and Ahsoka finished hugging each other before deciding that we should probably go back to Anakin, Obi Wan and Rex.

When we got to them, we found them and Steela discussing what to do next.

"Ah, (y/n), Ahsoka, you've finally arrived." Anakin said as he turned to greet us. "What took you guys so long?"

"Lux." I said as I gripped Ahsoka's hand tightly.

"What about Lux?" Steela asked.

"We had an encounter with him on Carlac with these Mandalorian terrorists." Ahsoka said. "He, well, kissed me and then began to abuse the fact that he was a man in a male dominated settlement to try and force himself onto me, even though I didn't want him to and was with (y/n)." Ahsoka said.

"Then for the entire of today he's been trying to convince us that Ahsoka loves him not me, even going so far as to insult Ahsoka calling her a 'Slut' and a 'Cock sucker' when she disagreed. He also began to say incredibly sexual stuff to Ahsoka about how he was going to, well, have sex with her, whenever I even looked away from him."

The four Infront of us nodded. "I will go talk to him." Rex said as he walked off, leaving the rest of us to discuss what to do next.

"We've done the basic training, what should we do next?" Steela asked.

"Well, if they're all comfortable with the basics then the next thing we do is try, with some reprogrammed battle droids, to recreate some skirmish scenarios to see how they play out." Obi Wan said.

"That does seem like the most reasonable choice." Steela said.

We all just stood for a second thinking. I had a feeling that while they were thinking about what to do next, I was thinking about Ahsoka and that prick Lux, mainly because I had no idea what any of this training meant that they would be able to do and I wanted to keep Ahsoka away from Lux.

Soon though, Anakin spoke up.

"Does anybody have any other ideas?' he said.

"Not unless we decide to just go straight at the capital." Obi Wan said.

"Which wouldn't be the best of ideas." Ahsoka added.

"So it's decided, we get some more reprogrammed battle droids and set up some skirmishes." Anakin said.

Vega was picking up a signal coming from a certain direction in the forest. I looked over and saw that the signal wasn't dying down, infact, it was growing.

"(Y/n)?" Ahsoka whispered.

"Stay here." I replied as I began to walk into the forest. I made my way through the thick leaves and trees before eventually I was almost on top of the signal. As I stopped, I could hear the sound of battle droids marching clearly right next to me. I looked to see how many there were and saw a whole battalion and 2 tanks.

"Shit." I whispered to myself as I began to run back towards the others as quickly as I could.

As I barged in on the meeting, everybody looked shocked.

"Woah, (y/n), what's the matter?" Ahsoka asked.

"A whole battalion of droids is coming this way. They've also got two tanks."

"Well that's not good." Obi Wan said. "Anakin, you and Steela go and prepare the troops. Me, Ahsoka and (y/n) will hold them off for now."

Anakin and Steela nodded before running off to go tell the troops.

"You really dislike this Lux guy, don't you (y/n)." Obi Wan said.

"How can you tell?" I asked.

"I can feel your anger and rage." Obi Wan said.