Chapter 71 - Lux Gets Roasted

I woke up with Ahsoka still snuggled up close and tightly in my arms. She had both of her arms around my chest and head her head tucked in under mine, against my chest. Her legs had been brought up towards mine and she was probably as close to me as she could get.

I smiled and looked down at her. She was still asleep but looked so cute and relaxed. I held her tighter and kissed her forehead passionately to let her know that I'm still here.

Ahsoka moved her legs upwards and brought her hands onto my chest as she pressed herself against me. I put one hand onto the back of her head and held it against me as my other hand was holding her waist into my body.

"I love you 'Soka." I whispered as I kissed her forehead deeply. She let out a long sigh and smiled as I did so, looking even more relaxed and calm then before.

We stayed holding each other tightly for a small while before Ahsoka needed to stretch. She moved her hands out from my chest and took her legs out from next to me before rolling onto her side and stretching her entire body. She grumbled as she did so before stopping and melting into the bed on her back.

"Morning (y/n)." She said with a groan as she rubbed her eyes.

"Morning 'Soka." I whispered as I rolled onto my side to face her. She looked across at me and smiled. She brought her hand up to my chin and fussed it a little before giving me a long kiss on the lips.

"I would love to just spend all day here with you, but Anakin wouldn't be happy and we've got a mission to do." Ahsoka said as she sat up.

"Yeah. Probably best to not just stay in bed." I said as I sat up next to her.

We stayed there for a short second before Ahsoka looked across at me.

"Do you know what we're doing on Onderon? Anakin never told me." Ahsoka said.

"We're training some rebels." I said as I pulled Ahsoka's body toward mine. "One of whom is Lux Bonteri."

Ahsoka sighed and looked down at the bed.

"Why is he there? He's such a jerk. He'll probably try and force himself onto me or something." Ahsoka groaned.

"I don't think he will." I said.

"(Y/n) you can't just use force to get your way on this." Ahsoka said.

"No but threats still work for me." I said.

"Is that really the Jedi way though?"

"Am I really a true Jedi though?" I said, causing Ahsoka to let out a sigh. "I'm attuned to the dark side of the force. I can use it." I said.

"Yeah, I suppose so. Just don't get yourself in trouble." Ahsoka said.

"I won't get myself in trouble, and even if I do, what's the worst that could happen? The Jedi council tell me to calm down, cause that's not going to do anything at all." I said.

Ahsoka sighed again and grabbed my hand. "I know that nothing can stop you, but, for me, don't do anything which I'll dislike, because I know you don't dislike much."

"I dislike Bonteri and being calm without you." I said.

Ahsoka smiled.

"I know you'll make the right choice."

We smiled at each other for a minute.

"Anyway, let's get up." I said, so we did. We got up and put our combat gear on, me taking significantly longer then Ahsoka. Once I was finally ready, we head to the cafeteria to get some food. In the cafeteria, Ahsoka realised that we were already late so we got our food and ate it quickly, not socialising with anybody.