Chapter 51 - Happy Together

We stepped through the portal and into Lothal. We both began to look around at the landscape, at the vast fields which stretched on forever. In the distance, we could see some mountains but other than that, there was nothing, which is what we both wanted.

"It's so peaceful here." Ahsoka said.

I walked around and smelt the warm, clean air. It was, amazing! This was the first time in millennia that I'd smelt something as, as calming as this, and I could hardly hold in my tears of joy about it.

"(Y/n), are you ok?" Ahsoka asked.

I looked down at her and immediately pulled her in for a kiss. We both instantly got really into it as Ahsoka immediately stuck her tongue into my mouth and continued to explore every corner of it.

I held her body close to mine with one of my hands on her soft, exposed back and the other on the back of her lekkus.

Ahsoka jumped up to me and wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, whilst never breaking the connection with my lips.

We began to get even more passionate with the kiss as Ahsoka began to let out soft sighs as I gently stroked her lekkus and soft, orange skin.

I lost my balance while we were kissing and fell right onto my back, but Ahsoka didn't let go, she made sure our lips stayed hard pressed against one another's.

Sadly as all things do though, the kiss finally came to an end. Ahsoka slowly parted her lips from mine and gazed into my eyes.

"I think I'm ok." I said, replying to Ahsoka's earlier question. She laughed at me as she stopped straddling my body and stood up. She held out her hand to help lift me up. I took it and tried to lift myself up from it but ended up just pulling Ahsoka into me.

"Woah there." Ahsoka said as she landed on my shoulder, just mere inches away from my face again. She kissed me on the cheek briefly before standing back up. "Maybe let's not do that." Ahsoka said as I stood up. "You're a little too strong." Ahsoka said as she squeezed my biceps. "Actually, you're perfect." She said.

I smiled down at her and pulled her by my side.

"This is the first time in, well since before I left that I've been, free from everything, been free from the worries of being a Jedi in a war or worse, and there's no one who I'd like to be here with more than you." I said as I kissed Ahsoka's forehead.

Ahsoka looked up at me and put a finger on my lips. "Forget about the past and ignore the future, just be in the present with me." Ahsoka said as she walked Infront of me.

"Oh I will." I said as I began to fuss Ahsoka's lekkus. She moaned and fell forward into my chest.

"(Y/n), it's supposed to be me making you feel special, not the other way around." Ahsoka mumbled into my chest.

"Alright." I said as I slowly stopped fussing her lekkus and instead just held her body close to mine. "Where do you want to go?" I asked.

Ahsoka looked around for a second before looking back up to me.

"That's up to you. This is your day, you do what you want." Ahsoka said with a smile.

I looked around the environment and looked to see what we could do. "There's a path up the mountains, we could go see what's over there." I said.

"Let's do it!" Ahsoka said as she tugged on my arm for me to follow her. I decided to just stand still and let her tug at me. "Are you going to move?" Ahsoka asked.

"Yeah, I just didn't realise I was that strong in comparison." I said.

Ahsoka smiled and walked close to me. "That's why we do it this way around." Ahsoka said, implying that that's why I do the work on the field and Ahsoka wants to do the work back home. "Anyway, let's go going." Ahsoka said as she grabbed my hand.