Chapter 65 - Phobos Facility

I woke up with both of my arms wrapped around Ahsoka. She was snuggled up under my neck with both her arms against my chest. I smiled as I kissed her forehead, causing her to let out a little smile as well.

"Ahsoka?" I whispered.

She opened her eyes and looked into mine. Her beautiful blues shining brightly at me.

"Yes (y/n)?" She replied.

"How're you so damn cute?"

Ahsoka blushed slightly as I said that. She looked down and smiled wider before looking back up at me.

"How're you so handsome and strong?" She said.

I kept smiling down at her as I felt her hand touch my area.

"And so big."

She began to massage my area as we made out with each other. We were doing this for a few minutes and just as Ahsoka went to put her hand inside of my pants, Vega begins to fire up.

Me and Ahsoka briefly paused as we looked across at Vega. Once he'd fired up, he began to talk.

"Dr Hayden has released the lockdown on the Phobos facility. It will only be unlocked for the next 12 hours though." Vega said.

I groaned as I looked back down at Ahsoka. She looked sadly down at my chest.

"Does that mean you have to go?" She asked.

"As much as I'd rather stay here with you, that BFG is too powerful for me to just leave it in the Separatists hands. I've got to go destroy it." I said.

"Didn't Hayden say that you were supposed to reclaim it as it was yours?" Ahsoka asked. I was wishing she didn't ask that because now I had to lie to her.

"There's been a change of plan. Hayden wanted me to retake it, but the senate decided that it was too dangerous to be kept intact so I've been ordered to destroy the entire place, including the gun."

Ahsoka nodded as she sat up. I sat up next to her and pulled her small, soft, orange body next to mine.

"I won't be gone for too long." I said. "6 hours tops."

"I'll probably be with the younglings when you get back, since I need to make sure they're doing alright." Ahsoka said.

"You're like a mother to them." I said.

Ahsoka smiled. "Have to get practice somehow."

I got out of bed and began to put my suit on as Ahsoka just stayed in bed and watched. She was just staring at me, and I was wondering what she was looking at about me.

"What you looking at?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm just thinking." She said.

"About what?"

"Just the future."

"What about it?" I asked.

Ahsoka didn't reply immediately, instead she got out of bed and walked up to me.

"What we're gonna do after all of this is over." She said before pressing her lips hard against mine. We both immediately melted into the kiss and to spice it up a little, I stuck my tongue into her mouth. She was slightly shocked at first but immediately just sighed into it and wanted nothing but my touch, so that's what I gave her. I held her waist with one hand as I held the back of her head with the other, making sure as much of our bodies were touching.

We stayed making out for a small while before we slowly separated our heads.

"I needed that." Ahsoka said with a smile.