Chapter 27 - Prophecy

As we walked out of Jabba's palace, Ahsoka yawned massively.

"Tired?" I asked as Ahsoka struggled to keep her eyes open.

"Yeah." Ahsoka replied as she began to hug my arm.

"Come here you." I said as I swept Ahsoka off her feet and into my arms. She was surprised at first as she wasn't expecting it but once she realised what was happening, she relaxed again.

"Thank you (y/n)." Ahsoka said as I carried her to the dropship.

"Anything for you." I replied.

Me, Anakin and Ahsoka all got in the dropship together. We were greeted by Rex who was waiting for us.

"Hello Rex." Anakin said.

"Hello general. Is she ok?" Rex asked as he looked at Ahsoka.

"Yeah, she's just tried." I replied as Ahsoka began to go to sleep.

"Well I'm sorry to disturb her but Master Windu and Master Yoda would like to talk to you two when we get back to the ship." Rex said as the doors to the dropship closed.

"Ok. What about?" I asked.

"They said that was confidential information." Rex replied as the ship took off.

"Ok." I said as I looked down at Ahsoka. " 'Soka, don't go to sleep yet, we've got to do something first." I said as I rubbed Ahsoka's cheek. She grumbled slightly before opening her eyes again. She reluctantly got out of my arms and stood up, still holding and leaning onto my arm.

"What'd I miss?" Ahsoka grumbled as she looked around.

"Not much, just the fact that Master Windu and Master Yoda want to talk to you about some private stuff." Anakin said.

"Ok." Ahsoka replied before burrying her head into my shoulder.

For the rest of the journey back up to the main ship, no-one said anything to anyone. Once we'd got back onto the main ship however, we all got out of the dropship.

"Rex, go tell the admiral to take us back to Coruscant. You two go talk to Windu and Yoda, I'm off to go get some rest." Anakin said before walking off.

I looked down at Ahsoka who was still barely awake and smiled.

"Come on you." I said as I began to almost drag Ahsoka through the ship and to the briefing room which was where Vega had told me to go. Upon entering the briefing room, I saw that holograms of Master Windu and Master Yoda were present above the table.

"Good evening, padawans." Windu said as Ahsoka got off of my arm and tried her best to stay awake.

"Good evening Masters." Ahsoka replied as she nodded her head.

"We have called you two here for a very specific reason." Master Windu said. "We are both aware that you two are in a relationship together. We all know that that is against the Jedi code, however we are willing to make an exception to this rule, as long as it does not interfere with your performance on the battlefield."

"I promise that it will not interfere with our performance on the battlefield." I said.

"So do I." Ahsoka replied.

"Good, because if you break this promise and we end up losing lives because of this, we will be forced to separate you two, and that is not what any of us want." Master Windu said before his hologram disappeared, leaving just me, Ahsoka and master Yoda.

"Ahsoka, leave, you may. (Y/n), I wish to speak with." Yoda said.

"Understood." Ahsoka said before leaving the briefing room. Yoda waited for the doors to close before speaking.