Chapter 58 - Meditating Realisation

I'm sorry but Lemon Warning 🍋🍋

Me and Ahsoka quickly arrived in the public meditation space. There, there was an open floor for people to mediate in a group, but there were still several pods which you could meditate in smaller groups if you wished.

Master Plo was one of the several Jedi meditating in the room at the time. Ahsoka and I walked over to him.

"Master Plo?" Ahsoka asked quietly as she put a hand onto his shoulder.

"Yes, little 'Soka?" He replied as he looked up at us.

"May me and (y/n) have a meditation session with you?"

"Of course. Follow me." He said as he stood up and walked over to a meditation pod. Me and Ahsoka followed behind and I shut the door behind us.

"So, Padawans, is there anything in particular which either of you two would like to focus on. A difficult mission or time recently, or perhaps a question which you would like the answer to." He said.

Ahsoka looked at me. I nodded to let her speak first.

"There is, Padawan Barriss." Ahsoka said. "I know she is now innocent and I believe her reasoning for why what she did to me happened, but, I just can't help but think it might be something, more." Ahsoka said.

"Anything else, little 'Soka?" Master Plo asked.

"No, not really."

"Alright. What about you, padawan (y/n)?"

"There's, a lot for me." I said.

Master Plo didn't reply, but I knew he was feeling my emotions with the force.

"I can feel everything inside of you." Master Plo said. "All of the pain, sadness, anger, confusion, hatred... And love."

"It's just, there's so much going on right now, and I'm still not really used to being back here at all." I replied.

"I understand." He said. "We have to start somewhere though, and letting it fester will only make it all worse, so choose one incident which has troubled you and we will stick with that for today." He said.

"Alright." I replied as I began to think about which one I should choose. It was hard, but I knew I should either pick the dream I had last night or the point where I'd lost Ahsoka.

"On our most recent mission to investigate that old Jedi distress signal, we were taken to this planet called Mortis, where 3 beings live. One is on the light side of the force, one on the dark, and one keeps the balance in-between. The one on the dark side took Ahsoka and made her evil before putting her against us. I refused to fight Ahsoka and tried to help her out, but when the son got what he wanted, he, killed Ahsoka. It was only when the being on light side sacrificed themselves for her was she brought back to life." I said.

Master Plo nodded to me.

"So the thought of losing your Ahsoka has troubled you greatly." He said.

"It's not just the thought, it was a reality. There was a point in time when she, she was dead, and I'd failed to protect her." I said as I looked down at the floor. "I held Ahsoka's cold, lifeless body, helpless to the outcome. Even with all of my rage and anger, I couldn't bring her back. I can only take life, but it was the giving of it which saved me and more importantly, her." I said.

Master Plo nodded as he turned to Ahsoka. "Did this appear to have an affect on (y/n) when it occured?" He asked.

"Afterwards, yes, very much so." Ahsoka said. "For about 10 minutes after I'd been resurrected, (y/n) never let me out of his grasp, for even a second. His hand was always in mine and he made sure I was safe. Even now, he refuses to let me our of his sight because he's just too paranoid of what could have happened to me and he never wants to let me get into that situation again." Ahsoka said.