Chapter 76 - Meditating 79's

Lemon Jesus Christ someone put an end to me.

I woke up next to Ahsoka again, who as per usual, was in my arms tight against my body.

I gave her a deep kiss on the forehead and smiled at her cuteness. Even after all that happened to her yesterday, she was still happy, still cute, and still my Ahsoka.

I held her for a few minutes before she grumbled a little.

"Morning (y/n)." She mumbled as she stretched.

"Morning Ahsoka." I replied as I gave her another kiss on the forehead.

We sat up together and looked into each others eyes.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"Well, not tired anymore, not bad really. Like, yeah I've been better, but I'm fine." She replied as she brought my head into hers and kissed me on the lips. "Especially so because you're here." She said.

I smiled as I kissed her back. We began to make out slightly but we soon stopped.

"So, what're we gonna do first?" I said.

"Well, we've got to meditate together, which will be fun, and I need a shower, which will be even more fun, and other than that, not too much." Ahsoka said with an almost sadistic smile.

"So still, what first?"

"I think the shower for me at least." Ahsoka said as she got out of bed. She walked over to the bathroom but stopped before entering. She looked over at me and smiled that smile of hers again. "Actually, I think you need a shower as well." Ahsoka said as she signalled for me to come to her. "And what better way for me to wake up then having you inside of me."

I smiled as I walked over to Ahsoka. As I got to her, she put her hand into my hands and grabbed my member.

"Looks like you're ready. Let's not delay then." Ahsoka said as we entered the bathroom, which Ahsoka then locked the door to.

We both got into the shower and as you'd expect, we got down to business. I gave Ahsoka my usual of a load in the back then one in her mouth. I didn't give her too much to start with because it's only morning and I didn't want to give Ahsoka too much too early, but she soon began to demand that I give her more.

After a few loads in the usual two, she forced me to put myself inside of her other hole, to which, after a short time of letting Ahsoka get used to the size of me, I entered as well.

Like last time, I began slowly but soon got quicker as Ahsoka requested for me to 'fill her up' again, so that's exactly what I did. I pumped a very large load into her ass and then held her tightly against the wall, making out with her as I did so, even with my member still inside of her.

Just like last time, my member decided to keep on giving as I held it inside, which just like last time, Ahsoka noticed and told me to give her the rest, which I did. I gave her the remaining part of my load and held myself inside of her.

Soon, I slowly pulled my member out and let my cum come out of her ass. As it did, she got onto her knees again and 'cleaned my cock off' as she always insists on doing.

Once she'd done so, we decided to actually get on with having a shower, but half way through Ahsoka decided that it wasn't exciting enough for her and so she made me force another load into her ass, which was fun again.

After she'd cleaned my cock off again, we finally finished having a shower and got out.

We'd both dried ourselves off and gotten dressed again. Ahsoka was sat cross legged on the bed as I sat next to her.