Chapter 54 - The Force

Me and Ahsoka walked out of the room and toward where the father was. He had sat back down on the throne and had his eyes closed.

"Who the fuck was that?" I said as I pointed toward the room we'd just come from.

"Ah, I see you've met my son." The father said.

"That's your son?" I asked, still not at all happy with this man.

"Yes. He has aligned himself with the dark side of the force, just as my daughter has with the light." The father said.

"What do you want from us?" Ahsoka asked.

"I want nothing but to know more about you." The father said.

"Explain." I said.

"As I believe my daughter has told you already, you, (y/n), are aligned with the dark side of the force, in a good way. You, Ahsoka, are aligned with the light side of the force, while Anakin Skywalker is the chosen one. He is aligned with both sides of the force and he will bring balance to it all."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"All will become apparent if you pass one test." He said.

Ahsoka drew her green lightsaber and held it Infront of the father's neck.

"Enough with the riddles old man. Let us go or you will regret ever bringing us here." Ahsoka snapped.

"Threatening an unarmed man. Hardly the Jedi way." The father said as he grabbed onto Ahsoka's lightsaber blade and moved it to the side. Ahsoka watched in shock as he did what we thought only I could do.  The father then pressed the blade back down into the handle, retracting the blade.

"What do you want?" Ahsoka asked.

"Follow me." He said as he stood up and began to walk off. "Answer this one question and you will be free to leave."

Me and Ahsoka glanced at each other before following him.

Anakin pov

Me and Obi Wan had just had visions. Mine of my mother and Obi Wan's of his master, Qui Gon. We didn't know why they happened or what they meant, but we knew that something was up on this planet.

"Let's go look outside, see what's going on." I said.

"Are you sure?" Obi Wan asked. "The woman earlier told us to find shelter by night."

"Well I don't see any reason why we should trust her. All we know is that this planet is really weird and that Ahsoka and (y/n) have run off somewhere."

"All the more reason for us to stay here and wait for them to come back." Obi Wan said.

"They might not come back if we don't go looking for them." I said.

Obi Wan looked at the floor and sighed.

"Let's go back out to the ship and see if it's working. If it is, let's go have a look, if not, we'll stay here until day." Obi Wan said.

I huffed and began to walk to the exit of our cave. "Fine." I said.

Me and Obi Wan walked outside of our cave to a rather concerning view.

"Um, where's the ship?" I asked.

"It was here a minute ago." Obi Wan said.

"You don't say now, do you." I replied.

"Well, where could it have gone?" Obi Wan asked, but before either of us could even begin to think, we both got grabbed my two massive creatures.

"What the? Put us down now!" I yelled.