Chapter 34 - An Eventful Morning

I woke up still cradling my Ahsoka in my arms. She was subconsciously smiling at me. She must've been happy to be in my arms, and I loved it. I loved holding her in my arms, and so did she. It made me feel happy knowing that my 'Soka was safe from harm. It allowed me to relax and forget about my past and future and just live in the present, something which only Ahsoka can make me do.

I pulled her closer to my body, holding her tightly. She sighed and smiled ever more as I did so, making me think that she was awake, but I didn't want to properly wake her so I kept her 'asleep'.

This moment was one of the best moments of my life. I was cradling my Ahsoka in my arms with nothing to worry about which could hurt her at the moment. She was safe, and so I was happy.

Ahsoka stretched a tiny bit and opened her eyes. We locked eyes and smiled.

"Mor-" Ahsoka went but I cut her off by pressing my lips against hers. She widened her eyes in shock but instantly melted into the kiss. She slowly closed here eyes as she dissolved into the bed. I moved her body closer to mine, pressing her stomach onto mine and her legs against mine also. I held her head with one hand, fussing her lekkus, and held her waist with my other.

Ahsoka let out of soft sigh as she began to rub my chest with her hands. Her hands slowly made their way down to my stomach and then even lower again. We slowly backed out of this kiss and stared into each others eyes as Ahsoka massaged my area.

"Are you sure you're ready?" I asked.

"Of course I am." Ahsoka replied as she stuck her hand inside of my pants and began to play around with that area. "Are you ready?" Ahsoka asked.

I didn't know if I was or not, but I didn't want to let Ahsoka down. I was about to answer when Ahsoka's comm link went off. She let out the most annoyed groan I've ever heard and reached over to get it. She picked it up and answered it. It was Anakin.

"Yes Master?" Ahsoka said sounding not happy at all.

"I'm just calling to check up on you." Anakin said. Ahsoka rolled her eyes and groaned.

"Is that all?" Ahsoka asked.

"Well, if you're ok then yeah." Anakin said.

"Well I am fine so bye!" Ahsoka replied before turning her comm link off and throwing it onto the floor. As she did that, she turned back to me and smiled. "Sorry about that." She said with a smile.

"It's ok 'Soka." I replied as I began to caress her cheek. She giggled to herself as she moved her hand back down to my area. She instantly put her hand into my pants and began to play around again.

"You ready?" Ahsoka asked with a smile.

"Of course." I replied as Ahsoka began to slowly pull my pants down.

Just bloody typically, somebody had to knock at the door.

"Who is it!" Ahsoka shouts.

"It's Barriss." Barriss shouted.

"Go away, I'm busy!" Ahsoka shouts again.

"I just want to talk." Barriss replies.

"Well I don't so go away, I'm busy, I'll talk later."

"It's about (y/n)."

Ahsoka looked at me. I nodded at Ahsoka.

"What about him?" Ahsoka asked.

"Let me come in. I'll tell you then." Barriss shouted.

Ahsoka looked at me, slightly confused and annoyed as to what to do.