Chapter 66 - Lightsaber Training

Sorry that the picture has Petro in it. I couldn't find one without and I don't have Photoshop. Sorry.

As per usual, I woke up with Ahsoka in my arms, still with both of her hands on my chest. I had a feeling that we'd spend today with the younglings because I think that they'd want to see us both, seeing how Ahsoka is like their mother and I saved one of their friends.

After a couple of minutes just laying their, occasionally kissing Ahsoka's forehead, she grumbled slightly.

I gave her a little space so that she could move and she stretched a little before opening her eyes and looking right into mine.

"Morning (y/n)." Ahsoka said softly as she brought one of her hands up to the back of my head.

"Good morning Ahsoka." I replied as she brought our heads in to touch each others. Our lips connected in a short, but loving kiss. "What're we gonna do today?" I asked.

"The younglings want to see us again." Ahsoka replied.

"I had a feeling they would." I replied.

Ahsoka smiled as she sat up. "Let's not keep them waiting then." She said as she got our of bed and began to get dressed.

I too got our of bed and began to get dressed myself. Soon, we were both dressed and ready to start the day.

"What first?" I asked.

"Let's go get some breakfast." Ahsoka said. "Although you gave me that, 'bedtime snack', they're not the most filling thing." She said.

"You want me to give you more?" I asked.

"Well, as in, calorie wise, but yes, you can give me more if you want." Ahsoka replied as she finished getting dressed.

I got into my normal clothes since I didn't really have Jedi robes which weren't funeral robes and followed Ahsoka out of our room and to the cafeteria.

Once we were in the cafeteria, we both got whatever substance which they decided to call food today and sat down.

We were eating together and Ahsoka looked a little concerned.

"Ahsoka, what's the matter?" I asked.

"I had bad feelings about how your mission yesterday would go, like there was a new threat or something. Did you come across any new threat?" She asked.

"Yeah, this guy called Savage Opress. He's a knew Sith assassin who is, probably the second physically strongest lightsaber wielding being at the moment." I said.

"Who's first?" Ahsoka asked.

"Me you numpty." I said.

Ahsoka sulked a little but couldn't help herself as a small smile crept into her face.

"How strong we talking?" She asked.

"Well, when somebody kicks me in the chest when I'm wearing armour and prepared for it, I never usually have to use my muscles, until he hit me when I actually had to brace myself." I said.

"Oh my, that is a lot of force." Ahsoka said.

"Yes, and if he ever got into a fight with you, I don't think you'd stand a chance against pushing against him." I said.

"Well, I may be small but I think I could handle it." Ahsoka said.

"By my calculations, if you were bracing for impact holding both of your lightsabers in a cross guard defence and Savage brought his blade down onto yours as hard as he could, he would snap or break at least one of your wrists and send you to the floor in the process, regardless of your stance." Vega said.