Chapter 5 - Remember

I woke up to the sound of beeping in the corner of the room. I got up and walked over to it to see my all to familiar comm link. I picked it up and answered it. As I did, a hologram of my master Obi Wan appeared.

"Hello there." He said.

"General Kenobi." I replied.

"Once you're up and ready, come down to the library. I would like to talk to you."

"Ok. See you there." I said as I hung up on him. I put my comm link into my warp pack and put my suit on since I had a feeling that I'd probably either be doing some training or explaining to the council what had happened. Once I'd finished putting my suit on, I walked out of my dorm and went to go head to the library, but I was greeted by Ahsoka the second I stepped outside.

"Hello Soka." I said with a smile.

"Hello (y/n)." She replied. She looked down at the floor and clasped her hands together. "I've got a free day today, but, those things yesterday really like, creeped me out."

"I could hear." I replied as I put my hand on her shoulder.

"You could hear?" She asked as she looked up at me.

"Yeah. When we went to bed, I could hear you tossing and turning in bed. I listened to all of it. If it wasn't for the Jedi code forbidding attachments, I would have come into your room and calmed you down in whatever way you felt like you needed."

Ahsoka looked down at the floor once again. "Oh, I'm sorry for keeping you awake."

"Don't be sorry Soka, you were scared about those things, and I promise that I'll protect you against them."

Ahsoka looked back up at me and smiled. "Thank you (y/n)."

I returned the smile before my comm link went off again. I picked it up and Obi Wan appeared once again.

"(Y/n)? What's taking you so long?" He asked.

"Sorry master. I'm on my way now." I replied. Obi Wan smiled before hanging up. I put my comm link back into my warp pack and began to walk towards the library, but stopped and turned to face Ahsoka. "Wanna come with?" I asked. Ahsoka's face lit up at my question.

"Yes please." She said as she jogged next to me. "I'm still so curious about what happened down there. Maybe not for my own good though..."

My smile slightly faded as I realised that her curiosity was going to make her even more distressed, but if Ahsoka was still anything like she used to be, she would always find out what I'd said, regardless of if I wanted her to hear or not.

We made our way to the library, passing a few Jedi on the way, but none of them really knew who I was.

After a few minutes of walking through the quiet Jedi temple, we got to the library. Me and Ahsoka walked in to see Obi Wan still sitting in the same seat as last night. Whether he'd left or not I didn't know, but knowing Kenobi he probably didn't leave.

"Ah hello (y/n)." He said as he put his book down and stood up. "Hello Ahsoka also."

"Hello Master." I replied.

Me and Ahsoka sat down on the big couch next to Obi and smiled. He sat back down and looked at us.

"I see you've brought a friend." Obi said.

"Yeah. It's just, she's the only person who can stop me from getting angry at my past." I said, causing Ahsoka to blush slightly. "So if Ahsoka grabs my hand or like, hugs me or something, it isn't romantic, just, it calms me down."

"I see." Obi said as he nodded. "Well anyway, as your master, it is my rightful duty to make sure that I know what happened to you as a Jedi during your battles. Can you remember what happened back then?"

I began to recall all the events which had occured during my time in hell. I sat there thinking about all my battles, all the billions of trillions of them. One by one, I recalled more and more faster and faster. Eventually, all I could see was a blur and I felt like I was back in hell. I stood up and could hear demons running around me. I grabbed my lightsaber and started turning on the spot to see them. Regardless of where I turned though, the sound always moved.

"(Y/n)?"

I heard something call my name out. It didn't occur to me what it was so I turned to face it. I saw an odd demon standing Infront of me looking confused.

"(Y/n)? It's me, Obi Wan, your Master."

Those words were familiar, but I had too much anger and argent in my veins to be able to recall where I could remember it from. I ignited my red lightsaber and began to approach the demon. It started to back away from me as I closed in on it.

"(Y/n) stop!" It shouted, but I didn't. I ran at it and with all my force I struck my lightsaber down on it, but my lightsaber got blocked by a green one. I looked up to see what was blocking it to see a small Orange being with blue and white hair like things going Infront of her shoulders holding a green lightsaber.

"(Y/n), it's me Ahsoka." The orange being said. My mind began to race again, seeing all of my battles over again, all my kills and deaths, every second of my life went past in the space of a few seconds, and I saw all of it. "(Y/n)?" It said again. I began to stumble about, being unable to focus on anything but the visions. Through my visions though, I could see the being closing in on me. I tried to move now, but I couldn't. My lightsaber fell to the floor out of my hands. "(Y/n) it's me, Ahsoka." The being said as it walked closer to me. The visions of my life kept speeding up. It got to a point where I would see what was trillions of years in a few seconds, back and forth again. Every single second of it, my brain was picking up and processing everything it saw. It got faster and faster with no intent on slowing down. By now I could barely make out the orange figure closing in on me. "(Y/n), please. You're safe." The figure said as they hugged me. The second they did, all the visions stopped and I could move again. Not only did all the visions stop though, the only thing I could see was the orange figure, everything else was as black as the void. I looked down to see a familiar being hugging me, but I couldn't remember where they were familiar from. They backed out of the hug and looked up at me. It then hit me that it was Ahsoka. As soon as it did, all my vision came back and I realised what had just happened and what I'd just done.

"Oh, oh my god!" I said as I stumbled backwards onto the sofa again. I sat there staring into nothing as Ahsoka and Obi Wan walked over to me.

"(Y/n), you're safe now. Relax." Ahsoka said as she grabbed my hand and hugged me. I turned to face her as tears began to form in my eyes.

"I'm sorry." I said to her as I full on began to cry. I knew that attachments were against the Jedi code, but I was willing to take the blame for it all. I picked Ahsoka up and hugged her tightly. She nuzzled her head under mine and curled up into a ball. I hugged her as tightly as she wanted and stayed like that just crying for a few minutes. Eventually though, I put her down, sat up and tried to stop crying.

"You're safe now, (y/n)." Ahsoka said to me with a smile. I returned the smile to her.

"Thank you." I replied.

We stared into each others eyes for a second, but Obi interrupted.

"(Y/n) what happened?" He asked.

I tried to think about what had just happened, but as soon as I did, my mind began to break down from too much information. I began to slip away from reality as my vision slowly turned to black. I fell to the floor and the last thing I remembered was Ahsoka straddling me shouting my name.