Chapter 40 - Repaying Nightmare

Warning. Ahsoka repays (y/n) in this chapter so, lemon warning 🍋

"So." I said to Ahsoka as she leant against my shoulder. "Do you want to do anything or just rest?"

"Um, just, rest." She said quietly as she closed her eyes.

"Ok." I said as I laid her down onto the bed with her head on the pillow. She brought her knees up to her chest before exhaling deeply and going to sleep.

I sat next to her just thinking about whatever my mind led me to. I had one hand on top of her chest to let her know that I was still here and to let me know if anything happened inside of her.

A few hours went by and Ahsoka stayed asleep. With every breath she took, my hand went up and down, without ending.

A couple more hours went by and I felt Ahsoka begin to go slightly hotter. I sat up more and began to pay attention to her a bit more. She began to sweat a bit and began to look like she was in a bit of discomfort.

"Ahsoka?" I whispered.

She shot upright and began to start breathing really heavily and deeply. She looked into my eyes and started to tear up.

I pulled Ahsoka in for a hug and held her body tightly. She started crying into my shoulder and began to hyperventilate.

"Ahsoka?" I whispered as I kissed her on the head. "What happened?"

"I, I...." She didn't finish what she said. She just started crying more.

"Sh, it's ok." I whispered. As I cradled her head into my neck and held her body as closely as I could. "Calm down, it's ok. Slow, deep breaths, that's it."

Ahsoka slowly stopped crying and did start to take slower, deeper breaths like I said. I kept holding her body tightly and began to kiss her on the head. I could tell that she was really stressed but I felt like kissing her calmed her down a bit.

"(Y/n)?" Ahsoka whispered.

"Yes my little 'Soka?" I asked.

Ahsoka grabbed one of my hands and held it in her chest. "Lie with me." She whispered as she tried to drag me onto the bed with her.

"Of course." I replied as I got under the duvet with Ahsoka. She held my hand the entire time.

Once I was under the duvet, I pulled her body as close to mine as I could and held her close to me. She brought my hand up to her mouth and began to kiss it and cuddle it as tightly as she could. Whatever she just dreamt about had really messed with her. She was never usually like this.

"Shh, you're safe. Nothing's going to hurt you." I whispered.

Ahsoka closed her eyes but whimpered a little before opening them again.

"Ahsoka, you can tell me what it is, if you want. You're completely safe." I said.

"I, I had a nightmare." She whispered before pulling my hand back up to her mouth.

"You can say what it's about, if you want. You don't have to, just it'll help if you do." I whispered as I brought Ahsoka's head into my neck.

"It, it was about...." Ahsoka whispered.

"Go on, I won't tell anyone if you don't want me to."

"It-" Ahsoka said before stopping. She widened her eyes like she was seeing something else before burying her head back into me and crying again.

"Shh, it's ok." I said as I patted Ahsoka on the back with my free hand. I hated seeing her like this. If she was stressed, so was I. I felt like whatever emotion she felt, I felt. If she was happy, so was I. If she was sad, I was sad too.