Chapter 26 - Stinky

I'd been sat next to Ahsoka and the slug for a few minutes when all of a sudden there was a massive bang and the ship jolted. Both Ahsoka and the slug woke up as it happened.

"What's happening?" I shouted as I walked to the doorway of the cockpit.

"Looks like the separatists aren't going to give up that easily." Anakin shouted back as he began to swing the ship around the place.

"Woah, what's going on?" Ahsoka asked as she tried to keep her balance after getting out of her chair.

"Separatists aren't letting us go." I replied.

"What should I do?" Ahsoka asked.

I looked at her then at the slug who was crying in his chair.

"Keep the slug safe. Me and Anakin will do what we have to to get us out of here safe." I replied.

"Ok." Ahsoka said as she stumbled back over to her chair and sat down. "Pass me that bag." Ahsoka said as she pointed at a white rucksack in the corner.

"Ok." I said as I hugged the wall to get to it. Once I did, I grabbed it and threw it to Ahsoka who proceeded to try and put the slug in it.

"It's ok, don't cry. You'll be fine." Ahsoka whispered to the crying slug as she kept pushing him into the bag. Eventually, the slug fitted into the bag with only his face showing out the top. When this happened, Ahsoka put the rucksack on Infront of her chest and put the chair straps on. "(Y/n) go help Anakin." Ahsoka said before turning back to the slug and trying to make him go back to sleep.

I went through to Anakin and sat down on the seat next to him.

"What can I do to help?" I asked.

"Are Ahsoka and the slug ok?" Anakin asked back.

"Yes, they're both strapped into the seats." I said.

"Ok. See if you can tell our ships that it's us in this rust bucket." Anakin said as he violently dodged the enemy fighters.

"I'll see what I can do." I replied as I began to fiddle around with the comm system. As I did, R2 D2 appeared next to me. "Woah, how long's he been here?" I asked Anakin as I pointed at R2.

"Since the start. Have you got the shields up yet?" Anakin asked. R2 responded in a series of bleeps. "Ok. We'll have to do." Anakin replied as the ship shook once again. "R2, help (y/n) get the Comms online."

R2 immediately went to work on fixing the comm system. I kinda had no clue what I was doing so I was just pushing buttons while R2 was actually repairing it.

"This is admiral Yularen. State your presence." Someone said through the comm system.

"Admiral Yularen, this is general Skywalker. We are in the unidentified craft with Jabba's son onboard. We request immediate access to board your ship." Anakin responded.

"Access granted. I'm opening the lower left hangar bay doors now." The admiral replied. As he did, we saw the ship come into view. From where we were, we could also just about make out that the lower left hangar bay doors were infact opening.

"This isn't going to be easy." Anakin said before flying straight into the middle of the warzone.

"What's happening?" Ahsoka shouted. I ran through to go check on her.

"We're landing this rust bucket on Yularen's ship then heading to Jabba. Only problem is, the ship's currently the epicenter of a warzone." I said as I walked over to Ahsoka. As I got to her, the ship shook more violently then ever, completely throwing me off balance and to the floor.