Chapter 19 - Missions

(y/n) pov

The tyrant fired his laser at me through the clouds. I dodged to the left of it and kept running. I went to leap at him but he slammed the ground sensing out a massive shockwave, knocking me back. I fell onto my back and as I stood up, I got hit by his laser. God it felt like it melted my skin, which it looked like it did. Both of my exposed biceps were red from having skin taken off of them and both had started to bleed. Although it hurt like hell, it didn't phase me. I immediately got back up and ran at him again. He fired some missiles up into the air. I looked up to see where they were going to land and saw that none were going to hit him, so that's where I'd go. I dashed over and jumped onto him. I immediately began to stab his head with my blade, only for him to grab me and throw me away. I looked up to see him clutching his head with his hand while aiming his laser at me. I was just able to dash around the laser. Once again, I ran up to him, circling him slightly. As I got up to him, he tried to grab me so I dashed through his legs, cutting one at the knee as I went past. He roared in pain as he stamped on the ground, only to find that I'd jumped up to the back of his head. I furiously stabbed his head as he tried desperately to get me off, but with every stab he got weaker and weaker. Eventually after several stabs, he lost his balance and fell backwards. I jumped off him to the side and landed just next to me. As he hit the floor, I lunged at his neck and cut his head clean off.

The dust began to die down and the wind began to slow. I was about to open a portal back when I saw a vision. I saw some people with guns and helmets on a snow covered planet. One held a black, glowing blade and was talking to someone, the hell priest Deag Ranak. I couldn't hear what they were talking about though. They all turned to face me and pointed. Suddenly the vision went and I was back in hell with one word ringing through my head, Carlac.

If I remember correctly, Carlac was a snowy planet home to deathwatch, these Mandalorian terrorist organisation or something like that. They must've been working with the hell priest. That was where my next mission would be, but first, I had to go see Ahsoka.

"Vega, open a portal back to Coruscant." I said.

"Ok. Opening the portal now." Vega said as a blue portal appeared Infront of me. I stepped through the portal and landed in the corridor just outside my room. I went into my room and took my suit off. I placed it all on the floor wherever it fitted and laid down on my bed. I didn't want to wake Ahsoka up since she'd probably already be asleep, seeing how tired she was from fighting. I closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep but I just couldn't. Something was keeping me awake. I couldn't quite put my finger on it until I heard something from Ahsoka's room. I put my ear to her wall and listened carefully to hear what was happening and I heard her softly crying. I couldn't let her be like that, I had to go tell her I was back now.

I walked out of my room and over to hers. If I remembered correctly, her code was 2510, and it still was. I slowly entered her room and silently closed the door behind me. I walked over to Ahsoka and looked at her. She was indeed crying into her pillow.

"I'm sorry (y/n)." She whispered.

"It's ok Ahsoka." I whispered as I walked over to her. "We're ok." I said as I sat on her bed.

Ahsoka's eyes shot up to see me. As soon as she realised that I was actually there, she grabbed me and hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry (y/n)." She said.

"There's no need to be. I'm alright and more importantly, so are you." I said as I kissed Ahsoka on the forehead. She sighed as I did so and smiled.

We hugged for a few minutes not saying anything. Eventually, she loosened her arms and looked up at me.

"Want to sleep in here tonight?" Ahsoka asked with a smile.

"Do you want me to?" I said.

"Of course I do!" She replied as she kissed me on the cheek.