Chapter 12 - Panorama Trouble

Me and Ahsoka left the training ground and headed back to our rooms together. When we got to our rooms, we stopped outside and faced each other.

"You don't need your suit." Ahsoka said to me.

"Yeah, no reason for me to need it." I said. "I'll go take it off. You better still be here when I come out." I said as I pointed a finger at Ahsoka. She laughed at me and opened her door herself. I went into my room and took my suit off. I placed it all down beside my bed with my lightsaber and guns and went back outside. Ahsoka was still waiting herself.

"Come on!" She said as she tugged my arm.

"Alright, I'm coming." I said as she began to drag me down the corridor.

We ran through the halls of the Jedi temple and out through the main entrance. There were quite a few Jedi around the place and even more clone troopers doing stuff.

"Ok. Don't make it seem suspicious." Ahsoka whispered to me.

"I don't even know how to do that." I replied.

"Just look annoyed or something. Look at everyone who tries to come near with an 'I'm not in the mood' expression on your face."

"Well that's easy for me, isn't it." I replied.

Ahsoka giggled a little. "Yeah, for you it is."

We walked through the main entrance and out into the open plateau of building. We walked next to each other straight down the center past everyone. I think word had began to go around about who I was and what I'd done so most people stayed away from us. Not everyone did though. Master Plo walked over to us and stopped us.

"Where are you two going, might I ask?" He inquired.

"We, we've been told to go check something out." Ahsoka said.

"Where's that?" Plo said.

"The, panorama diner." Ahsoka replied.

Master Plo looked at us for a second. "Well, I better not hold you two up with your mission." He replied before walking off. Once he'd gotten a significant distance away from us, me and Ahsoka looked at each other.

"That was lucky." Ahsoka remarked.

"Yes it was." I replied.

We looked into each others eyes and smiled for a second.

"Come on then." Ahsoka said as she tugged my arm. "We've got a mission to do."

"Mission?" I asked.

"Shh. Just go along with it." She whispered at me.

"Oh, sorry." I replied as we continued to walk down the stairs.

On our way down, several clones looked at us weirdly and several of them began talking to each other whilst looking at us. I had a feeling that I knew what they were talking about, but I didn't want to make Ahsoka feel uncomfortable ever again so I didn't say anything.

Eventually, we got to the bottom of the Jedi temple. We walked down to the street and Ahsoka turned to face me.

"So, it isn't too far from here." Ahsoka said. "Probably only a 5 minute walk."

"Well let's get going." I replied. Ahsoka smiled at me and began to lead me down the street in the direction which I assumed was the direction of the Panorama Diner. We walked for a few minutes before we rounded a corner and Ahsoka stopped.

"There it is." Ahsoka said as she pointed at it. "It's not the fanciest restaurant but it still beats the food in the temple."

"Is it still bad?" I asked.