Chapter 38 - Sentinel Prime

Ahsoka pov

I woke up on a cold hard surface. I opened my eyes and tried to sit up but I still felt as if I had zero energy whatsoever.

"Hehehe, you're finally awake." Something said to me. I looked around and saw an almost dead looking person with a staff standing next to Barriss.

"You will not get away with this!" I shouted as loudly as I could, which wasn't very loud.

"Ahsoka Tano, always so optimistic." Barriss said as she walked around me
"Soon you'll realise that (y/n) doesn't really love you and that he will leave you to die. It's then will you realise that you should've joined me, but it would be too late."

"I will regret nothing. Even if I die, I know (y/n) will stay with me forever in whichever realm my soul is taken to." I said.

Barriss walked up to me and picked my chin up to look at her. She stuck something into my arm which felt like it sucked blood from me. It was a horrible feeling and it made me feel even weaker and more light headed than before.

"We shall see." She said before both her and the other figure walked off, leaving me in a stone floored, windy cell.

I tried to stand up but didn't have anywhere near enough strength to do so and just stayed on the floor.

I had hand cuffs on my wrists. I tried to take them off but as I put pressure on them, they just got tighter and shocked me. I yelped in pain before deciding to not try that again.

After a few minutes, I began to realise how cold it was. I was only wearing some flimsy tight stuff, nothing which would give me any protection against the heat whatsoever. It also started snowing which did not help one bit. Although there was a roof to my cage, the wind was blowing the snow into the cage so that no matter where I went, I was being hit by it.

I got into the centre of the cage and tried to go to sleep, curling myself up in a ball to try and keep warm. I thought about (y/n) and his promise to keep me safe. I knew (y/n) would come for me as soon as he got my message, but whether he'd get here quick enough was a different matter.

(Y/n) pov

I entered Sentinel Prime, one of the main cities of my past. I walked through the entrance corridor, surrounded by Sentinel Guards as I went.

"Welcome home, great slayer." A Maykr angel said as they opened the gate for me, revealing the colosseum of Sentinel Prime where all the rogues, prisoners and outsiders went to prove their worth for the Sentinels.

I walked through the corridors and chambers of the ancient structure, ignoring everything the Khan Maykr said to me about getting back what I'd lost if I just turned around, but I didn't listen. (I can't be arsed to write out everything she says. If you want to know what happens in it, just watch a playthrough on YouTube. It's only like 2 minutes but I can't be bothered.)

Eventually, I got to what I was heading for, the arena. Hundreds of thousands of lives had been lost in the arena to other people trying to prove their worth. I came out on top, always winning. No matter how much they disliked me, they couldn't deny that I was a warrior. Eventually, after I'd killed hundreds in this arena, I became a Knights Sentinel.

Thousands had died in this arena, and one more wouldn't hurt.

I stepped into the arena and saw the hell priest standing right Infront of me.

"If Sentinel Holy blood is spilled on these grounds, you will lose all sovereignty here." The priest said. I didn't reply and didn't care if I lost my sovereignty, I just got my argent flowing through me, preparing myself to kill the priests fabled gladiator.