Chapter 29 - Meditation Trouble

"Hello (y/n)." Obi Wan said to me as I entered the training ground. He was sat down in a bench but upon my entrance, he stood up and walked towards me.

"Hello Master." I said as I walked over to him.

"I heard that you're being recruited to the council." Obi Wan said with a smile.

"Well, they want me on the council." I replied. Obi Wan put his hand on my shoulder.

"I would take it. Very few are ever privileged enough to make it to the council. It is a huge honour that they want you on it." Obi Wan said with a smile.

"Thanks Master." I replied.

"You don't have to call me master. Not at the moment anyway."

"Why not?" I replied as Obi Wan took his hand off my shoulder.

"Because at the moment, you are the only person who knows how to defeat these things in the best way. If anyone is a master at the moment, it's you."

I smiled as Obi Wan said that. What he was saying was very true though. I was the only living being to go into their realm by myself and come out victorious, and they fear me. The only thing they fear is me. I was the one who could stand against the hordes of hell and defeat them, and it would only be easier with the Jedi and the Republic army.

"Anyway, let's get you reatuned to the force." Obi Wan said as he led me over to a force training section. There were a few different objects around the place for you to try and move. "Now then. Clear your mind of everything and focus on nothing but this rock." Obi Wan said as he picked up a hand sized rock and placed it on a table. I closed my eyes and began to try and clear my mind of everything inside it. 'Come on, clear, focus on the rock, that's what Ahsoka would want. Come on, focus.'

I tried my best to clear my mind of everything in it, but I just couldn't. I had trillions of years worth of traumatising memories stored in my mind and if I wanted to clear them all, I would probably being to break down before I even got near clearing them. The only way so far that I could clear my mind was when I was holding Ahsoka in my arms and we were both safe and sound with no worries, but I wouldn't be able to do that and focus on something other than her.

"Hm." Obi Wan said as I opened my eyes. "Your mind feels like a chaotic battlefield of emotions, perpetually conflicting between what to do. I sense all of your anger and rage, yet I also sense calm and tranquility inside you, hidden away inside behind a locked door. I sense that your mind is in a constant state of agony with only one off switch. I feel that you cannot clear your mind no matter how hard you try and that until you have killed every demon, you will be in this state forever."

"That's true." I said as I looked at Obi Wan.

"Do you know what this one off switch is inside of you?" Obi Wan asked.

"Yes, it's Ahsoka." I said. I smiled as I thought about her and how cute she was. She always loved talking to the younglings and now they were finally going to the gathering together! She would probably love it so much, and I love it when Ahsoka's happy.

"(Y/n), you probably know but attachments are against the Jedi code." Obi Wan said as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Yes I know but, please don't take Ahsoka away from me, she's all I have. If I lose her then I-I, I don't know what I'll do." I begged.

"I won't." Obi Wan said as he leant in closer to me. "There are several Jedi who disobey that rule anyway, I think it's kind of out the window." Obi Wan whispered.

"Ok." I whispered back with a smile.

"Anyway, let's try some meditating, see how that goes." Obi Wan said.