Chapter 88 - Seraphim

Me and Ahsoka both turned around to see where the voice came from. We saw, a familiar being. Familiar to me at least, but I couldn't quite remember where from.

"Who are you?" Ahsoka threatened as she ignited her lightsabers.

"Relax, Ahsoka. The slayer will know who I am." The hooded figure said as he took his red hood down. I could see his face now and could recognise him more, but I just still couldn't remember where from. He was a Maykr, I knew that much, but I couldn't remember anything else.

"Who are you?" I ask as I walked towards him.

"Do you not remember me, Slayer? I am the one who you have to thank for your power." He said.

It came back to me then. He was the seraphim.

"The seraphim." I growled.

"Indeed I am." He replied as he began to walk around. "I assume you know a Dr, Samuel Hayden?"

"Yes I do, infact. What about him?" I said.

"We have been allies for quite some time now. We know what is going on on both sides of the war."

"How do you know such things!?" Ahsoka demanded.

"As you know, Samuel is part of the Republic senate, while I am on the Separatists. We are both fighting for the Republic however."

Ahsoka turned to me for confirmation. I nodded at her before turning back to the Seraphim.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"The Sith lord knows about your relationship together. He knows how strong you two have become. He knows that the only way to win this war is by tearing you two apart, but that can only be done by eliminating you, Ahsoka. I have brought you here to stop that from happening, or at least, to lessen the chances."

"And how do you plan on doing that?" I asked.

"The same way as we beat the demons before. A slayer must be born."

"So, wait, you want Ahsoka to become a slayer, like me?" I asked.

"Unless you see an alternative, then we have no other choice."

I looked over at Ahsoka. She looked both happy and scared. Neither of us really knew what to do.

"What will that entail?" Ahsoka asked.

"Immortality, power, strength, fear, and for you, Ahsoka, kindness, caring and compassion."

"Wait, then why does (y/n) have anger and rage from it if I'll get kindness and compassion?"

"Because you are aligned with the light, while (y/n) is with the dark."

Ahsoka nodded before turning to me.

"What do you think? You're the only one who knows what it is like to be a slayer. Should I do it?"

"If you do do it, then you will have to spend eternity with me, and the only way which we could die would be by each others hand."

"Wait, so if I become a slayer then nothing else could kill me?"

"Nothing without argent in it."

Ahsoka looked across at me and bit her lip. I could tell what she was thinking, and I couldn't help but think that this wasn't really the time.

"Ahsoka, you've got more important reasons to consider, other than the fact that I can give you more cum." I said.