Chapter 24 - Christophsis

As we got to the front line, we immediately ducked under cover next to captain Rex.

"What's the status commander?" Obi Wan asked.

"Not good sir. The clankers are overrunning us. If we don't take the pressure off the troops, then they'll be none left in no time." Rex shouted over the gunfire. A shell landed next to us but none of us moved. "I hope that Anakin and Ahsoka can get that shield down fast so the artillery can resume their battery because until then, we've got no other distraction."

Me and Obi Wan looked at each other.

"Well, we've got one distraction." Obi Wan said as I stood up.

"What? We can't use general (y/n) as a distraction." Rex shouted.

"Yes we can." I said back as I began to walk to the very front line. All of the clone troopers who realised I was coming ducked into cover and stopped firing. Soon, all of the clones had stopped firing and it was just me left. I kept walking towards the droids, watching, listening and feeling as their bullets bounced off of my armour. A massive tripod thing shot a shell at me and hit, only for it to create some smoke around me.

"Stop!" I heard someone shout, followed by a blue creature thing poking it's head out of a tank. "Who are you?" He shouted.

"I am general (y/n) of the Republic and I surrender our troops." I said.

"Surrender? I'll let you surrender when that Kenobi shows his face." The blue creature shouted. As he did, I heard Kenobi shout something from his cover before leaping over it and jogging up to me.

"We surrender." He said.

"Well, this, this is not what I expected from you and Skywalker. I was expecting you to fight to your last man."

"Well, we came to our senses and decided it was best to surrender." Obi Wan said.

The blue creature glared between us. "Who's this one in the armour?" He said as he pointed at me.

"Oh this is my padawan, (y/n)." Obi Wan said.

"Alright. Tell your men to stand down and we can negotiate the deals." The blue thing said.

"Let's negotiate before we hand over our men. I don't want to hand over our men before I know that you'll treat them right." Obi Wan said.

The blue creature went to retaliate but chose not to and gave in.

"Alright. Let's discuss the deal." The blue creature said. Obi Wan smiled and moved some rocks using the force next to us so we had a seat. Obi Wan and the blue creature then sat down while I walked around them. "You know, I'm so glad you surrendered." The blue creature said.

"Well, every part of being a good general is knowing when to accept defeat." Obi said.

"Of course, now, the deal. Order your men to stand down and we promise to send them to war quality prisons."

"I'm sorry but I cannot except that. We have to write down the terms by which both of our parties agree to and then hold each other accountable for them if they are broken."

"Nonsense. I have won this battle and so I get to chose what those terms are, now you will stand down your troops or else we will execute them all!" He shouted.

"Please, there's no reason why we can't be civilized." Obi said.

The blue thing walked around the table to Obi Wan.

"You're stalling." The blue creature said menacingly.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Obi Wan said.