Chapter 91 - Nekravol Kidnapping

(y/n) pov

Nekravol. The argent facility where souls are tortured and ripped from a body to be turned into argent energy. The fuel for the Makyr's, and for hell. It is the reason why so many world's have been destroyed, and I would stop that here and now.

As I made my way up the stairs and towards the citadel itself, I saw an arachnotron, a cyber Mancubus and some gargoyles fighting each other, so I decided to get involved.

I blasted a super shotgun round into the arachnotron and while it was stunned, I tore it's front arm off and rammed it through its eye socket before turning around to face the Mancubus.

He fired a ball of acid at me but I dashed around it and blood punched his skull in before point blank blasting his head with a super shotgun round. He was still alive after that, but my doom blade going through the side of his head killed him.

I mowed down the few gargoyles which had survived through that before beginning to climb my way up the outside of the citadel.

After only about 30 seconds' of climb, I reached an entrance. I climbed inside and was greeted by the sight of a pinky, a revenant and a carcass, along with several other smaller demons.

I immediately grappled onto the carcass to try and kill him. As I got near to him, he put a shield up Infront of me, stopping my assault, so I quickly jumped over it and dashed into him, smashing his body onto the floor. He tried to get up but a high powered boot through his head quickly stopped him from being able to do so.

I turned around just as the Pinky charged me right into a wall.

"Fucker." I growled as I grabbed one of its tusks and tore it right off. I rammed it into the things eye socket before extending my doom blade under its neck. It growled and snarled at me but was quickly silenced when I stuck my doom blade down the middle of his head and split it in two.

The revenant began to shoot rockets at me, so I quickly dashed into cover, taking 2 imps with me as I went.

I smashed the 2 imps into one another before lobbing a grenade at the revenant. As it exploded, he stumbled around, so I dashed over to him and took my ballista out before firing a bolt directly through the center of his head, killing him.

I made my way out of this area, finishing off any of the smaller demons which I'd not yet killed, before making my way into a big open arena.

There was a button on the floor, so I stood on it. As I did, a huge red glow appeared Infront of me as a tyrant spawned. This took me back a long time, right back to when Ahsoka said the, forbidden word, and when she, she cried because she cared for me, having just thought that she'd killed me.

I was taken out of my trance when the tyrant's laser beam hit me right in the chest, sending me flying backwards.

Now with a painful chest, I stood back up and saw that there was also a cyber Mancubus, some Whiplashes and several other demons around the place which I need to kill.

I drew my Super Shotgun out and sighed.

"This will be fun." I said.

I grappled onto the tyrant and fired my super shotgun as I got as near to him as I could. Once I'd done so, I slingshotted myself over the top of him and locked a 3 rocket burst onto him before pulling the trigger. As the 3 rockets all hit him, he stumbled backwards.

I charged at the tyrant and went to jump up and stab his head in, but as I went to do so, he regained his balance and smashed the floor with his foot, sending our a shockwave which was big enough to make me not be able to carry out my plan.