Chapter 86 - Past Marauder

I woke up still behind Ahsoka, and still inside of her ass. I knew that we couldn't delay so I moved my head forward and kissed Ahsoka on the cheek.

"Morning 'Soka, time to get up." I said, but got no reply. "We've got to go on a mission." I said, still not getting any reply. "Alright, I know how to wake you up."

I gently rolled Ahsoka onto her front with my cock still in her ass and straddled her body. I focussed my mind onto her ass, her tits, her lustful smile, her moans, the lot, trying to make as much cum as I could. I began to slowly thrust as well to get it all moving.

Soon, I felt my huge load getting ready to enter her ass, and it would be huge. If she didn't wake up to this then I don't know what would wake her up.

I put one hand onto her ass and gripped it tightly before smashing her ass tightly. Within only a few seconds, thanks to my argent and how I psyched myself up, my cum began to pour out of my cock and into her ass, filling her up. I could feel the pressure against her insides and my cock increase as my cum rushed through her body, filling her up.

Ahsoka yelped and turned to see what was happening, but smiled as she saw me.

"This is definitely something to wake up to." She said.

"Sure is." I replied as I smashed her ass once more, causing another rush of cum to flow into her.

"Oh fuck yes, that's, huge!" She moaned. I could tell it was huge just from the pressure that was pushing against my cock, and it felt absolutely amazing.

"Did you like the alarm clock?" I asked.

"More like the alarm cock, am I right?"

I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"You get another load for that." I said as I forced another small load of cum into her ass.

"Oh yes (y/n)! I love waking up like this." She moaned.

"I'll be sure to wake you up like this whenever I feel like it'll be fun for us."

Me and Ahsoka smiled at each other.

"What were you saying earlier? I wasn't really awake." Ahsoka said.

"We've got a mission, remember?"

"Oh yes I do!" She said. "Let's get ready!"

I smiled at her and was expecting her to jump up and begin to get ready, but she just stayed still.

"Um, are you going to get ready?" I asked.

"I can't while your cock is still inside of me." She said.

I looked down at my cock and smiled.

"Oh yeah, good point." I said. I smashed her ass one last time before pulling out and letting Ahsoka go. She jumped up and went straight into the bathroom.

"I need a shower." She shouted at me, answering my question before I even asked it.

"Ok. You'll still probably be ready before me." I said.

"Probably!" She shouted back as she turned the shower on.

I smiled as I began to put my suit on, wondering how the fuck I deserve someone as good as Ahsoka.

I finished putting my suit on, somehow before Ahsoka had even gotten out of the shower.

I walked up to the shower door and knocked on it.

"I'm ready!" I shouted.

"I'll be out in a second." She said as she turned the shower off.

I walked away and stood next to her clothes and stuff. I picked up what I thought she would need and placed it on the bed.