Chapter 2 - Priests

All 3 of us landed on the city floor.

"Right then." Rex said. "The group isn't too far away. We've got to get to them, help them out and get to the extraction point."

"Ok." Ahsoka said. She turned around and was about to start walking off but she saw the massive titan which was carrying the hell barge. "Oh my god, what is that!" Ahsoka yelled as she ignited her lightsabers.

"Ahsoka." I said as I put my hand on her shoulder. "You can't hurt it, and it doesn't want to hurt you. It's been enslaved for years, it just wants to be free."

Ahsoka put her lightsabers back onto her belt. "If you say so."

We heard a few blaster shots and turned to see Rex with a dead zombie at his feet.

"Come on. They're waiting for us!" Rex shouted. Me and Ahsoka ran up to him. "It should be his way." He commanded as we began to run through the building.

We ran for only a few seconds through the destroyed building before coming to a wall.

"Uh oh, dead end." Ahsoka said as she began to feel the wall. "I could cut through it."

"Stand back." I said to her. Ahsoka looked confused as I said so but did stand back. I ran at it, swinging my fist as I did so and punching the wall as hard as I could, completely shattering it. Ahsoka and Rex looked slightly shocked, but didn't question it.

We all ran through the wall and out into the city streets. We looked around to see a lot of zombies and imps, and a big arachnotron.

"You two take out the smaller ones. I'll get the big one then come help out." I said.

Rex and Ahsoka nodded before running off and beginning shooting and cutting the smaller demons.

The arachnotron looked at me and instantly began firing lasers at me. I ignited my red lightsaber and began to deflect the shots back at him. Some of the shots which I deflected hit him, causing quite a bit of damage, but not enough to kill him. I ran up to him, deflecting all the shots he fired at me before ramming my lightsaber through his head. He squealed in pain as I retracted my lightsaber from him. Blue blood came out of the wound as he fell to the floor.

I looked to see Rex and Ahsoka still dealing with the other demons. I pulled my good old fashioned lead shotgun out and began firing at all the demons which dared step close to me. In no time at all, we'd cleared out the rest of the demons.

"Nice gun you got there." Rex said as he took a look at it. "Nothing like I've ever seen before."

"Yeah. It's not a laser gun that's why."

Rex nodded before turning to the entrance to what looked like a subway.

"That's where we're heading." Rex said as he began to run towards it. Me and Ahsoka followed closely behind.

Upon entering the subway, we saw a lot of zombies around the place. I pulled my lightsaber out and Ahsoka pulled her two out. We began running through the compact subway covered with demon bodies and guts, killing anything which got near to us. After running and killing for a minute or so, we got to the subway tube, which was almost like a safe zone.

Ahsoka looked very uncomfortable as we walked through the demon infested train.

"Ahsoka, are you alright?" I asked.

"It's just, it all looks so, so horrible." She said as she faced me. "What even is all this stuff?"

I sighed and looked down at it. I wanted to tell her that it was living demons which are like plants, but she looked uncomfortable enough as it is, so I refrained from doing so.