Chapter 77 - Hungover Duel

I woke up to hear Ahsoka groaning. I opened my eyes and saw her holding her head. I moved my hands from her waist up to the back of her head and began to massage her lekkus.

"Hangover?" I asked.

Ahsoka grumbled in response.

"I'll take that as a yes." I said as I continued to rub her lekkus.

I massaged them for a few minutes before she slowly sat up. I sat up with her kept rubbing her lekkus as she groaned and stretched.

"Morning (y/n)." She said as she faced me, looking not too happy.

"Morning Ahsoka." I replied as I gave her a kiss on the forehead. She smiled before going back to holding her head.

"How bad is it?" I asked.

"It's, fairly bad." She said.

"Want anything?" I asked.

"Water would be a killer."

"Coming right up." I said as I got out of bed and walked over to the sink. I got a cup out and filled it up with water before walking back over to Ahsoka and handing her the cup.

"Thanks." She said as she began to drink the cup of water, quickly finishing the lot.

"Better?" I asked.

"In a minute, probably." She replied as she leant back against the wall.

I smiled as I sat on the bed next to her and moved my body closer to hers. She proceeded to lean against me and half hold my arm.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, not doing anything at all, before she broke the silence.

"What did I do after I got drunk?" She asked.

"What's the last thing you remember?"

"I, started downing the bottle. Sadly I remember all of the things I said there, which is gonna go down well in the barracks, but after that bottle hit my lips, I don't remember a thing."

"Well, I stopped you half way through so you didn't die and then drank it myself, using the excuse of 'I wanted some' to make it sound like I just didn't want you to die, because I knew you wouldn't take that as a reason, but after that, you started to talk to me about how much you loved having sex with me, and eventually told me to fuck you there and then, to which I refused, but then you started to get annoyed that I wouldn't fuck you even though I did earlier, and you wouldn't take the fact that we were in a public space as an excuse, so I took you back here, and just like last time, we got into the shower and I filled your entrance, mouth and then ass with cum, like you requested, and you didn't want to stop, at all. You just wanted load after load, which I gave you quite a few of, but after completely filling your ass with it, you, as per usual, cleaned my member off and I got out of the shower, having filled you with probably the most cum you've ever taken, and you don't even remember it." I said.

"Aw, that's a shame. We'll have to do it again some time." She said.

"You sure do love my cock don't you?" I asked.

"What's not to love? It's big, its strong, and it gives my ass more juicy warm cum than anything else."

I rolled my eyes at her. "Is that really the two best words that you can think of to describe my cum?" I asked.

"Well, massive and huge came to mind first, but I wanted to make it sound more satisfying than just completely filling my insides." She said. "Even though you filling my insides is probably one of the most fun things ever."

I rolled my eyes again and smiled.

"Did I do anything else after we got out of the shower?" She asked.