Chapter 28 - Questions

"Come on you two love birds, wake up!" I heard someone shout from outside. Ahsoka heard as well and groaned at it.

"We'll be there in a second." Ahsoka shouted back before turning to me. "We should probably get up." She said as she kissed me gently before getting up. I followed her actions and got out of bed myself. Ahsoka didn't take her gear off last night so she was already ready, whereas I had to put my entire suit on.

"Come on you two, stop whatever you're doing." Anakin shouted through the door.

"We're coming!" (Not in that way) Ahsoka shouted back, sounding already slightly fed up with Anakin.

"Alright, just be quick about it." Anakin said before presumably walking off since I heard footsteps.

"He sure doesn't want us to have any fun whatsoever." I said as I continued to put my suit on.

"He just doesn't want us to get into any trouble." Ahsoka replied as she began to watch me put on my suit. She watched my every movement as I put each piece of armour on its designated spot of my body and watched as they all locked into position. "Why is your suit so hard to put on?" Ahsoka asked.

"Because it's not like a clone trooper suit, this thing is, well, as strong as you'd expect something to be to survive the y-wing bomber raid without a scratch." I replied as I hit my chest piece. Ahsoka smiled and tapped it herself.

"I still hate you for doing that." Ahsoka said as she kissed me on the cheek.

"You can't hate me." I replied with a cheeky smirk.

"Hey, if I want to hate you, I can." Ahsoka said as she hit my suit, only to immediately regret it as she recoiled her hand and clutched it from pain. "Ow that hurt." Ahsoka said as she inspected her redder than usual knuckles.

"What's taking so long!?" Anakin shouted.

"We're coming now." Ahsoka said as she walked up to the door and unlocked it. I'd just finished putting on my suit as well.

"Took you two love birds long enough." Anakin said with an unimpressed smile on his face. I know Anakin is a nice person and I get on with him but after what I saw last night, I wasn't in the mood to see him much.

"I've got to go tell master Yoda something." I said as I walked past Anakin. "And I want Ahsoka to be present." I said as I took her arm and began to lead her down the corridor towards the hangar.

Anakin shook his head. "We've landed on Coruscant. The ship needs repairs. The doors to get off this place are in the middle on the sides." Anakin said as Vega began to show me where to go.

"Ok. Thanks for telling me." I said as me and Ahsoka began to make our way to the exit of the ship.

"What'd you need to talk to Yoda about?" Ahsoka asked.

"It's about last night, I'll explain when we get there." I said. Ahsoka nodded as we made our way out of the ship. Once we were out of the ship, we quickly made our way up to the temple and to Yoda's quarters.

I knocked on his door.

"Come in, padawan (y/n)." He said through the door, so I came in with Ahsoka. Yoda was sat on the floor, meditating, something which I hadn't done in a very very long time.

"Hello Master." Ahsoka said as we entered.

"Hello, padawans. Take a seat." He said as he moved two chairs over to us with the force. Me and Ahsoka both sat down on the chairs Infront of Yoda.

Yoda looked between me and Ahsoka for a second before staring at me. No, he wasn't staring at me, he was staring into me.

"Questions you have, (y/n)." Yoda said to me.