Chapter 61 - Traitorous Loss

I woke up with Ahsoka still close to my body. She was holding me tightly and looked like she really did not want to let go of me.

I gently kissed Ahsoka on the forehead and began to slowly rub her lekkus.

Ahsoka opened her eyes to look at me. She still looked sad but she smiled as she looked up at me.

"Morning Ahsoka." I whispered as I kissed her forehead again.

"Good morning (y/n)." Ahsoka replied as she kissed me back.

We stayed next to each other in bed for a little while before either of us did anything.

"I have to get up." Ahsoka said as she let go of me and got out of bed.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"The council want to talk to me about what I did yesterday." Ahsoka said as she began to get dressed. "I don't want to be late, especially so because they'll know that I've been with you. The council are being generous even letting us be together, I can't annoy them."

I nodded as I got out of bed myself.

"Alright." I said as I walked up to Ahsoka who by now had somehow finished getting dressed. I pulled her waist into my body and kissed her on the lips. Ahsoka put one hand on my chest as she began to kiss me back.

We kissed for about a minute before she backed out.

"I love you (y/n)." Ahsoka whispered.

"I love you too Ahsoka." I replied as I gave her a little peck on the cheek. She smiled as she got out of my arms.

"Anyway, I've got to get going now." Ahsoka said. "Goodbye (y/n)!"

"Goodbye Ahsoka!" I replied as she left our room.

I sat down on our bed and just stared into nothing. I didn't know what to do while I waited for Ahsoka. I didn't want to meditate, I'd gone to the barracks recently, and the only thing I hadn't done was go to the training ground, so I decided to go there.

I put my suit on and and left mine and Ahsoka's room, locking it on the way out, and before going to the training ground.

Upon arriving in the training ground, I saw a few Jedi Masters with their Padawans, a few Knights training by themselves, and a group of younglings deflecting shots with their lightsabers. I don't know if I can deflect with my lightsaber still or not. It doesn't work against fireballs and the stuff which hell threw at me, so I completely forgot how to do it.

I decided that I should probably try and get better at deflecting shots, so I went next to the younglings and listened in to what Master Yoda was saying to them.

"Feel with the force, you must." He said. "Guide you, it will, and block the shot, you will." Yoda said. The younglings began to deflect the rounds which the small drones shot out. Yoda smiled before turning to me. "Ah, Padawan (y/n). Brings you here, what does?" He asked.

"I'm here to try and get better at deflecting shots myself." I said.

"Hm, this armour, strong it is." Yoda said. "Deflect shots, not necessary for you."

"Woah, is this the doom slayer?" One of the younglings asked as they ran over to me. Soon, all of the younglings were gathered around me and Master Yoda. They all seemed familiar as well. I think they were the ones me and Ahsoka took to the gathering.

"Your armour, the strength of it. Show these younglings." Yoda said.

"Yes, Master Yoda." I said as I turned to the younglings. "I am not an ordinary Jedi." I said. "As you can probably see, I wear quite a different attire to the other Jedi like Master Yoda or Master Kenobi. I may be a Jedi, but I take a more, forceful approach." I said.