Chapter 16 - Med Bay

I woke up to feel someone tapping my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see who it was and saw it was Kix.

"Commander (l/n), the operation is over. You can come in now." Kix said.

"Thanks." I said as I stood up. Kix smiled at me before walking off with the other clone. I walked into the med bay to see Ahsoka lying asleep on a bed still connected to an ECG and a drip. Even though she'd been shot twice, she still looked so cute asleep. I felt bad for not taking the shots for her. If there was any option for me to take them I would have taken both without Ahsoka having a say in it.

I sat down next to Ahsoka and looked around to see if there was anyone around. There was no one else in the med bay so I leant forward and gave Ahsoka a soft kiss on the forehead.

"I love you Soka." I whispered to her before standing up and walking over to a chair. I took the chair and placed it next to Ahsoka's bed and sat in it before going back to sleep.

When I woke up again, I heard voices near me. I opened my eyes and saw Obi Wan and Anakin talking to each other. They sounded like they were arguing.

"He's a murderer." Anakin said.

"No he isn't. He didn't want to have to do what he did, he only did it to protect us." Obi replied. I sat up and they both noticed me.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I don't want you near Ahsoka ever again!" Anakin shouted at me.

"What? Why?" I replied.

"You're a dangerous murderer. I'm surprised that Ahsoka's still even alive after what I know you would do to her when you get angry. And then you even have the guts to say that you love her! If it was up to me you'd be dead." Anakin said.

"Come on Anakin." Obi Wan said. "You don't even know what happened yet."

"I don't care. (Y/n) is a dangerous person and I want him to have nothing to do with Ahsoka."

"Can I at least tell you what happened there first?" I begged.

Anakin scoffed and sat down. "Go ahead."

"We went to the Panorama diner together. It was her idea. After we'd eaten, she told me that she had something to tell me but said that she wanted to say it in a more private place, so we went behind the diner. She was about to say it when one of those Trandoshans hit us both with like an electric net, knocking us both out. When I woke up, I was in a cage with some other creatures in different cages around me. I called out for Ahsoka but she wasn't there. We suddenly got dropped from the cages. When we landed, the Trandoshans began to fire at us all. I ran into the forest not caring about the other creatures since I was more worried about Ahsoka. Once I was in the forest, I began looking for Ahsoka. After a few hours, we found each other. She ran over to me and hugged me. When she was doing so however, a Trandoshan shot her. I killed the Trandoshan, but not before he called out to his friends. I could hear them running towards us so I picked up Ahsoka and ran. They began shooting at me but even though some of their shots hit, I was so focused on getting Ahsoka to safety that I blocked out all pain. I ran for a while until I found a cave. I went into the cave with Ahsoka and waited for the Trandoshans to pass. After a few minutes, they lost where we were and left. Once they had, I tried my best to patch up her wound using these leaves she told me to get. After I'd finished, I realised she was cold. I picked her up and held her in my arms to try and keep her warm. I told her to go to sleep and so she did."

"See? (Y/n) only wanted to help." Obi said.

"That wasn't what I saw yesterday when he gave up and let one of them shoot her." Anakin said.