Chapter 62 - Distractions

Me and Ahsoka followed commander Fox through the temple halls, Ahsoka trying her best to ignore what had just happened.

Soon, we got to the library where all the available Jedi council members were discussing the situation.

We walked up to the masters and began to listen in on their conversation.

"This could not have been achieved without internal help." Mace Windu said.

"Agreed. No bounty hunter could just walk in and take a holocron." Master Mundi said.

I listened to them talk but turned to Ahsoka as I saw her eyes drift over to another Jedi who was in the library.

Ahsoka squinted her eyes before beginning to jog over to them.

Ahsoka pov

I looked across the library and saw master Ord Enisence walking away from one of the computers. I didn't like the fact that he was just leaving the library without telling anybody after what had just happened, so I began to run over to him.

"Master Enisence." I said as I got closer to him.

He stopped walking and turned to face me.

"Yes, uh, Padawan." He replied.

I already had my suspicions about him, just from that response.

"I think it would be best for you to stay, going off what has just happened." I said.

"Uh, I don't think that will be necessary." He said as he began to walk off.

"But a very serious crime has just been committed and you were near the crime scene!" I said. "You could provide us with some information about who could have committed it."

"Uh, I have to go, now." He said.

"You're not going anywhere." (Y/n) said as he stepped Infront of him. "Council has just given me strict orders to not let anybody in or out of the library." He said.

Master Enisence looked down at the floor and clenched his fists. "I said, let me go."

"I'm sorry but I cannot do that." (Y/n) replied.

"Cato, have you escaped?" I faintly heard. "Cato, do you read? I have the holocron now let's go!"

"Did you hear something?" I asked. I looked from Master Enisence to (y/n) but before I could react, Enisence whacked me as hard as he could across the room. I hit a pillar incredibly hard, making my back hurt like hell before I fell to the floor. I immediately got up and saw (y/n) in a lightsaber battle with Master Enisence. (Y/n) had gotten him on the defensive and was smashing his blade down onto Enisence's. Enisence fell onto one knee before falling onto his back. As he did, (y/n) put his lightsaber to his throat and held it there.

"Master Enisence, going somewhere?" Master Kenobi said as he walked over. Enisence then began to shrivel up and become deformed, before reforming into a some creature I recognised. It was the bounty hunter Cato Parasitti.

"Who are you?" (Y/n) commanded.

"I am Cato Parasitti." They said. "I was hired to come here by Cad Bane. He said he wanted to steal a holocron and that he needed my help to get in. He paid me well for doing this and I would've gotten away with this if it wasn't for you!" She barked as she lunged slightly at me.

"Don't you dare speak to her like that again." (Y/n) snapped.

"Commander Fox, take her to custody." Obi Wan said. Fox and another trooper walked up to Cato and put handcuffs on her before leading her away.