Chapter 102 - Hell's Diner

I woke up to feel Ahsoka still snuggled up in my arms. I opened her eyes and gazed down at her cuteness, admiring all of it, as per usual.

"Morning (y/n)." She whispered as she looked up at me.

"Good morning Ahsoka." I replied as I hugged her a little tighter. She smiled as I did so before pressing her lips onto mine. Her tongue immediately found its way into my mouth as we began to make out with one another.

After a fairly long make our session, Ahsoka giving out lots of moans of satisfaction, we took our lips away from one another's and smiled.

"Shall we get up?" She asked.

"Probably best had." I replied.

Ahsoka smiled as she hovered up and out of bed, putting all of her clothes on as she did so before landing on her feet to the side of the bed.

"Show off." I said.

She smiled as she lifted me off the floor and put all of my clothes onto my body as well before letting me back down to the floor, and when I say clothes, I mean casual clothes, not my armour.

"Well, I can, so why not?" She said as she walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I suppose so." I replied as I kissed her forehead. She sighed as I did so before looking up into my eyes and smiling.

"What do you want for breakfast?" She whispered.

"What are the options?" I asked.

"Whatever you want. It can be here, or anywhere in the galaxy. We can be there instantly." She said.

"Oh god, well, I, don't know. You choose. You probably know more good restaurants then me." I said.

Ahsoka smiled as held onto my arms.

"Well then, here we go." She said as we were encased in a yellow beam of light. As it faded, I saw that we were standing outside of a really fancy looking restaurant, supposedly styled to look like an evil fortress. "Like the look of it?" She said.

"Well, it's similar to the type of thing I'm used to seeing, but in a way which is kind of funny." I said.

"What do you mean it looks funny?" Somebody said. I turned to my right and saw a group of teenage guys looking over at me. "This is hell's diner! The most evil place in this entire galaxy, and you think it's funny!?"

"Um, well, it is to me." I said.

"Oh yeah? And how so?" He asked.

"I, well, I've been to more evil places than this." I said.

"Oh yeah? Where is more evil than this?"

"Well Nekravol, the Blood Swamps, Dis, Mustafar, you know." I replied.

"You're not the Doom Slayer now quit playing." Another guy said.

"I think I am." I replied as I lit he slayer symbol up on my forehead.

"Really. So show me a demon." They said.

"I mean, if you want." I said. "Vega, drag one of the demons from the Lazarus labs to here, and make sure it's only a 1 or 2." I said.

A red glow began to appear Infront of us and after a second an imo appeared. I immediately grabbed it by the neck and crushed it, watching it's body fall to the floor before it evaporated into nothing.

"Yeah. I'm the Doom Slayer." I said.

"Oh, I, I'm sorry for thinking otherwise." The guys said as they began to cower a little.