Chapter 57 - Apology

After explaining everything to Rex and admiral Yularen, we all went back to Coruscant together. Me and Ahsoka stayed talking to the clones about what happened on Mortis, with my hand never leaving Ahsoka's and us staying almost as close to each other as we could, with me almost always hugging Ahsoka whenever I could.

We got back to Coruscant after a few long hours. Ahsoka was incredibly tired and both Anakin and Obi Wan knew that I'd not let her out of my sight for even a minute, so they let us go back to our room in the temple to rest.

"That was one hell of a trip." Ahsoka said as we stepped into her room.

"Sure was." I replied as I shut the door behind us.

Ahsoka went straight to the bed and threw herself into it. She sighed as she landed as well.

"Phew I'm tired." She said with a yawn.

"Want to go to sleep now?" I asked.

Ahsoka replied by just nodding as she yawned at me again.

"Alright, get ready for bed and I'll join you when I'm ready." I said.

Ahsoka smiled as she began to take her clothes off. As she did so, I took my suit off and put it onto the floor where I always put it.

I was about half way through taking my suit off when Ahsoka stood up and walked off.

"Where you going?" I asked as I followed her.

"Just to get a drink." She replied. "I'm a little thirsty after all of that."

I smiled as I left her to fill the cup up with water and drink it.

I went back into the bedroom and continued to take my suit off, still listening out to hear or anything happened to Ahsoka. After a few seconds, I heard the unmistakable sound of Ahsoka's footsteps coming back towards me. Soon after, she appeared back in the bedroom.

"Still taking that suit off?" She asked.

"It's quite a long process." I replied as Ahsoka got into bed.

"Oh just hurry up and join me in bed." Ahsoka said with a smile. "I like feeling your touch, all over my body." She whispered as her smile turned to a cheeky grin.

I returned the smile as I quickly threw the rest of my suit off and got into bed with Ahsoka. She immediately wriggled herself over to me and wrapped her arms around my chest. I wrapped both of mine around her body as well as she buried her head into my neck. I kissed her on the head and smiled.

"Goodnight Ahsoka." I whispered as I kissed her again.

"Goodnight (y/n)." She said as she lifted her head up and kissed me on the lips. "I love you (y/n)."

"I love you too 'Soka." I replied as I kissed her back on the lips. What I only intended on being a little kiss turned into us both making out with each other, but in all honesty, I loved this just as much.

As per usual, Ahsoka stuck her tongue into my mouth and began to explore every corner again. It felt so good, like this was heaven, and in truth, as long as Ahsoka was with me and she was safe, anywhere would be heaven for me.

Ahsoka soon needed to breath though and so sadly backed out of the kiss. As she did though, she gazed into my eyes as I did the same to her.

"You're cute." I said as I fussed her chin.

Ahsoka giggled and looked down at my hand.

"You're handsome." Ahsoka said as she rubbed her hand up my chest.

Me and Ahsoka kept rubbing or fussing each other for a minute before Ahsoka let out another massive yawn.

"Come on you, go to sleep, you're tired." I said as I kissed Ahsoka on the top of the head.