Chapter 3 - Journey Back Home

We made our way back up to the star cruiser on the dropship. Once we'd landed, we all got out of the ship and just kinda stood there for a second.

"So." Anakin said. "What happened down there? Anything interesting?"

"Well," Ahsoka started. "Me and Rex met (y/n) there, we killed some of those things and made our way to a special meeting thing before coming back. Not too interesting."

"What type of special meeting?"

"Basically." I started. "Me and Ahsoka met the two remaining hell priests and the Khan Maykr, before throwing their friends head at them and leaving."

Anakin nodded approvingly. "By the way, do you have any clue what those things are?"

"Yeah." I replied. "They're demons."

Both Anakin and Ahsoka looked shocked as I said so.

"Did you say demons?" Ahsoka asked.

"Yes. When I was 'dead', I, I spent a long time down in hell with them, all by myself."

Ahsoka walked closer to me.

"How long were you down there for, a hundred years? A thousand?"

I sighed and began to get angry again. Just thinking about what I'd been through to protect everyone, all for time to just screw me over like this. My eyes started to glow red and small red sparks came off me as I got angrier. I didn't realise how angry I was making myself get until I saw Ahsoka step back from me and Anakin get Infront of her.

"(Y/n), what's happening?" Anakin asked.

"(Y/n)?" Ahsoka said. Hearing her voice made me calm down again. I stopped being angry and began to feel a little lightheaded. I'd spent so long in one state of emotion that my body would have to get used to changing quickly. "You don't have to say now, if you don't want."

"I, I, I'd rather say later." I stuttered. Anakin nodded before turning to Ahsoka.

"Well, I'll go tell the Admiral that we can leave. You two go get some rest. You probably both need it."

Me and Ahsoka nodded before watching Anakin walk off. Ahsoka led me to the dorms and found an empty one. We walked in and set the rooms status to 'occupied', before I took my suit off, unintentionally showing off all the huge muscles that I'd either gained or been given. I caught a tiny glimpse of Ahsoka staring at them, but I didn't complain.

"Do you wanna say now?" Ahsoka asked shyly.

"About what?" I replied.

"About, how long you were, gone." She said. I sighed and hung my head in shame. I'd wasted a few years of real time just for nothing. The Jedi would be very disappointed in me for doing so. I'd gone for years and not even came back with anything to help anybody other than myself.

Ahsoka walked over to me and sat down next to me.

"You can tell me, it's ok." She said.

"Ahsoka, I spent more years down there then, then I, I don't know. If I was rounding it to the nearest power of ten, then it would be a 2 digit number. Other than that, I don't know anything else which happened."

I began to tear up just thinking about it. When I first locked myself in hell, I thought that I'd either be rescued by the Jedi, or die fairly quickly. I never expected to spend aeons alone with nothing but anger and my fists.

"It's ok (y/n). You're here now."

"But, I, it didn't have to be this way. I could have been out much earlier, from either mine or the Jedi's own doing."