Chapter 69 - The Other Hole

Another lemon Jesus Christ it's chapter 69 tho can you blame me. Btw this entire chapter will mostly be lemon as well.

I woke up with one arm around Ahsoka as she half laid her head on my chest. I moved my free arm up to her head and began to slowly fuss it. As I did, Ahsoka took a deep breath in and out with a smile. She looked so relaxed and peaceful now, yet I knew that the moment we were fully awake, she'd not let me leave her holes alone for a while.

We stayed lying there for a minute before I heard Ahsoka's stomach rumble. I looked down at her as a small giggle escaped her mouth.

"You heard that, didn't you?" She said as she lifted her head up to face me.

"Yeah, I did." I said as I fussed her head.

Ahsoka smiled as she put one hand onto my area. She pushed herself off of my body with her other hand making sure to massage my area as she got up.

"How about we go get some food before, beginning?" She said with a vicious smile.

"Sure." I said as I too got out of bed. We both got dressed, Ahsoka into some clothes which showed a lot of her skin and if it was up to me, I wouldn't really call them clothes as they were more just stylish garments, but Ahsoka wore them.

Practically the only parts of her body which were covered were her crotch area and her upper chest, although I had a feeling that if it was just me and her, she wouldn't even be wearing that.

Soon, we arrived at the cafeteria, and it took Ahsoka every ounce of strength she had to not start making out with me or do something else to me as we sat down next to each other with our food.

"I take it you're gonna eat this quick." I said.

"What, I." Ahsoka stopped eating and leaned in to my ear. "I want you and your member deep inside of me." Ahsoka whispered with a smile.

I looked at her and smiled before quickly pecking her on the lips and going back to eating my food. Although I didn't need to eat, I had a feeling that, if I knew Ahsoka well, she'd want me to give her a substantial amount of cum, which would require energy, which is why I took the most carb heavy thing I could and as much of it as I could.

Soon, Ahsoka and I were both finished eating. She picked up our trays and handed them to Anakin as him and Obi Wan coincidentally walked past. Anakin stopped to look at us.

"Why can't you two put it back?" Anakin asked.

"Me and Ahsoka have some stuff to do." I said.

"What stuff?" Anakin asked.

Ahsoka smiled as she looked up at Anakin. "Me."

Anakin and Obi Wan both sighed.

"They are teenagers, what can we expect." Anakin said.

"Technically, I'm older than the combined age of all Jedi ever but sure." I said.

Anakin rolled his eyes as Obi Wan smiled. They both walked off as Ahsoka grabbed my hand again.

"Come and fuck me." She whispered before dragging me out of the cafeteria and back to our room.

Upon entering our room, she immediately took me to the bed and threw me into it, before straddling me with her ass on my area. She grabbed my head with both of her hands and thrusted her lips into mine. We both immediately began to make out with each other on the bed.

Ahsoka took one of her hands off of my face and down to my area where she put her hand straight into my pants and began to massage that area. I decided to join in and took one of my hands off of Ahsoka and put it on her ass which I then began to massage, rub and feel.