Chapter 4 - Master

For most of the way back, I just sat on the bed opposite to Ahsoka, just thinking about stuff, be it her, the future or the past. Every so often, I'd look back at her and smile. She was so cute and being able to see her happy face again after so long was more than I could ever have hoped to happen.

After some time, I don't know how much, Anakin walked back in.

"Alright then. We're back." He said as he shut the door and leant against it. "Obi wan doesn't know you're back yet. Nobody does." Obi was my master before I got taken. It had been so long since I'd seen him. He was like a father to me, teaching me everything which my parents didn't and teaching me about the order. "Is she still asleep?" Anakin asked as he pointed at Ahsoka.

"Yeah. She went to sleep soon after you left and has been there ever since."

"Alright. Tell her we're back when she gets up. I've gotta go talk to Rex."

"Sure thing."

Anakin turned around and left the room, closing the door behind him. As the door clicked shut, I turned to Ahsoka. I walked over to her and knelt on the floor. I began to rub her forehead and stroke her lekku. She began to move around and grumble slightly.

"Morning Soka." I said as she slowly opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Morning (y/n)." She mumbled as she sat up. She stretched her arms up and let out a sigh as she did so. "Are we back?"

"Yeah." I replied. I grabbed her hand and helped her to stand up. She began to tie her lekkus back as I put my suit back on. After we'd both finished, we walked out of the room and into the main hangar where Anakin was.

"Morning Snips." Anakin said as he walked over to us.

"Good morning master." Ahsoka replied. Anakin turned to face me.

"Currently, no-one other than us knows that you're alive. I'm not sure how they'll take it."

"I don't know how they'll take it or how to take it either. For you guys it's only been a few years, but for me, it's been aeons. I'm surprised I still remember as much as I do."

Anakin looked down at the floor.

"Well there's no reason to just stay here. With what's happening in the galaxy at the moment, we need you, now more than ever."

I looked at Ahsoka and smiled. I was beginning to feel like I was needed for more than just keeping demons at bay.

"Anyway." Anakin said. "Let's get going."

Me and Ahsoka smiled to eachother as we walked out of the hangar. The second I stepped out of the ship, I was greeted by the entire 501st division standing to arms Infront of me with Rex standing at the front.

"Attention!" Rex shouted. As he did so, all the soldiers faced the centre and stood to arms. It did bring a smile to my face that people still remembered who I was. I walked over to Rex and smiled.

"Thank you Rex." I said.

"No problem commander (l/n)."

"Just call me (y/n). Forget about the formalities."

"Ok, commander."

I smiled before turning back to Ahsoka and Anakin.

"Let's go see the others." Anakin said as he began to walk down the centre of the soldiers. Me and Ahsoka followed behind. Anakin seemed to be ignoring the soldiers, but me and Ahsoka were smiling and waving at them all. They may have been genetically engineered clones designed only to fight, but they were all still people with hearts and souls.