━━ 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐆𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐎𝐆!

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

━━ valkyrie
( the gift of the night fury! )
but you really did an amazing thing! said valkyrie,
holding up his chin. thank you! 

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

━━ summary

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

    ━━There were dragons when Valkyrie Frode was a girl. For the whole time she has been alive, she has been told that they were monstrous beasts, with gigantic wings and sharp teeth that were known to swallow Vikings whole (and that includes Gobber's leg and hand!). But now, that has changed, all thanks to the least Viking Viking there was: Hiccup Haddock II. He opened his heart, and expanded his courage to welcome those they once thought monsters into their homes, and now that peace settled on the island of Berk, what other troubles could possibly behold them?

    The answer to that question was easy. It had everything to do with Snoggletog, and nothing━(yes, she means it! Nothing!)━to do with Valkyrie's homemade Yaknog ... or the exploding eggs. 

    (Because ... yeah, well, that happened, too). 

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

[ interlude ・゚゚・⭑ ]
the gift of the night fury
━━ @braekerofchains 2021

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

a/n: here's a fun little interlude before the next part! 

i warn you, there will be snoggletog cheesieness, cuteness, warm hugs
a lot of hiccyrie, and zephyr and toothless, and *shudders* valkyrie's great homemade yaknog ... 

(it's christmas! ... in march ... i mean, snoggletog!!! ... in march ...)