━━ 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐊!

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

━━ valkyrie
( dragons, riders of berk! )
we shouldn't control the dragons! cried hiccup
we have to work with them!

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

━━ summary

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

━━There were dragons when Valkyrie Frode was a girl. Big, majestic creatures with wingspans that could reach out for miles, and minds so intelligent they were able to protect their rider no matter the cause. For three hundred hears, the Vikings of the Island of Berk had made it their mission to hunt and kill these wondrous creatures, but that all changed the day Hiccup Haddock III showed them another way to live: a way to live beside the dragons; to have them as their friends, their family, their pets. To ride a dragon, was to experience a kind of freedom not many had the chance to feel, and Valkyrie was determined to be the most freed of them all.

Now at peace with the dragons, Valkyrie Frode thought she was finally at peace with herself; to cover the skies with her own dragon, a mighty Windstriker by the name of Zephyr. No longer did she feel the need to prove herself as a mighty warrior, because she already was. On the back of Zephyr, Valkyrie felt like she could take on the world. But with this new turn of Berkian life, it came with its troubles. Not all the dragons were as well trained; most of them were wild and still a threat to Viking life, and some, none of them even knew of.

Valkyrie was determined to make Berk a safe haven for all dragons and Vikings; to train them, and tame them, and help Hiccup teach everyone a way to live with the dragons, and not control them. But there were still people on Berk who preferred the old ways, and with more threats growing outside of Berkian waters, this safe haven they wanted to achieve was at risk.

(And they had to save it).

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

[ act two ・゚゚・⭑ ]
dragons: riders of berk!
━━ @braekerofchains 2021

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

    a/n: aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

    I'm so excited hehehehe. Tell me what are y'all excited for?!? What are the predictions???