ii. A Viking For Hire?

━━ chapter twoa viking for hire?

━━ chapter two
a viking for hire?

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

  ━━"Every dragon has its own unique abilities that give it its special place in the world. Which dragon makes the best welding torch?"

    "Oh!" Astrid threw her hand up before Valkyrie could even lift a finger, pushing it away to lean in front. "Oh! Deadly Nadder!"

    Valkyrie shoved her backwards, "Hey! We're on the same team!"

    "Yeah, well, you always answer the questions," Astrid flicked some of the dust on the barrels into Valkyrie's face. She coughed, wiping it away. The group of Dragon Riders were spending their morning in the newly dubbed Berk Academy, testing their knowledge on a quick HIccup had created for them. Valkyrie would like to say she━uh, she means, her team━is winning.

    Val went to flick some dust from her own barrel at her face, but Fishlegs stopped them with a quick, "Its magnesium flame burns with the heat of the sun!" to Hiccup, and their small fight was over ... for now.

    "Correct!" Hiccup pointed their way, and Fishlegs pumped his fist in celebration. "Point to Team Astrid. Score is now one hundred to ten."

    "Why is it Team Astrid?" then asked Valkyrie. "Like you said, I've gotten us most of these points. It should be team Valkyrie."

    "It's because we agreed that it would be Team Astrid because it was Team Valkyrie last time," stated Astrid. She shoved Valkyrie to prove her point, which only caused for Val to let out an annoyed, "Hey!" and try to shove her back. Hiccup winced and went to stop them with weak calls of their names, but instead, it was their dragons that pulled them away. Valkyrie kicked her legs towards Astrid, but they fell short as Zephyr held her up in the air with his teeth around the scruff of her tunic.

    "Hey!" she told her dragon. "Put me down, Zephyr━now!"

    Zephyr just swung her back and forth, and in the end, Valkyrie stopped struggling. Crossing her arms, she glared at Astrid who just sent her a smug smile.

    "I would like to remind you, Val, Astrid," Hiccup crossed his arms, frowning at the two girls, "that you are on the same team. You're competing along side each other, not against each other."

    "We should get points for that," said Snotlout opposite them with his team of Ruff and Tuff.

    "That's because you haven't gotten any," Valkyrie taunted, kicking her legs in his direction from where she still dangled from Zephyr's mouth. "You started with ten."

    "Oh, yeah?" Tuffnut leaned forward on his barrel, glaring at Valkyrie. "Well, the games not over. Wait," he glanced at his sister, "what team am I on?"