i. How To Train Your Dragon II

━━ chapter onehow to train your dragonpart two!

━━ chapter one
how to train your dragon
part two!

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

    ━━Hiccup ought to remind you, there are many beginnings to a story. And just as he told you what happened the morning everything started to change for Berk, he will tell you now that that had only been the beginning. Now, he will continue the story, and━of course━he could skip part of it; jump straight to the part where everything is fine, and perfect with no troubles whatsoever (uh ... kind of ...), but he won't. Instead, he'll show you the struggle, the journey to the end with everything in between.

    And so, let him welcome you back to his home:

    He is sure you remember Berk; a wonderful island told to be a haven, with beautiful streams, and mountainous landscapes and many sea-stacks spread out along the ocean that looked as though arms reached out of the water and up to the sky. A place where it is winter for most of the year and hails for the rest; located solidly on the Meridan of Misery ... For generations, Berk was a place of war in the early morning: three hundred years of Viking against dragons━where the battles themselves were ferocious ... Until then, one day, as you all know, everything about that changed. Hiccup met Toothless, his best friend, and together (with the help of some friends), they showed the stubborn Vikings of Berk that instead of fighting dragons, they can ride them, befriend them, live with them, and even train them.

    And, of course, teach them a few master tricks here and there. Which━of course━became a lovely competition for the likes of Valkyrie Frode, Astrid Hofferson, Snotlout Jorgenson, the twins, Ruffnut and Tuffnut Thorston and Fishlegs Ingerman. Always a competition.

    So, here they were, where Hiccup will continue this story: on a sea-stack, facing out into the ocean, about to see who had the best dragon tricks up their sleeves. Nothing much has changed in the short time since their mighty adventure against the Red Death. Snotlout was still obnoxiously annoying, the twins Ruff and Tuff were still causing trouble, Astrid was still far too aggressive, Fishlegs still had his nose stuck in a book, and Valkyrie was still, well ... Valkyrie ...

     "Okay, guys," Hiccup gave them all each a glance. He steadied Toothless down onto the sea stack next to Valkyrie and her Winstriker, Zephyr. He will assure you, he did not ask for a competition, they did. (As usual). "Best Trick Competition. Who's up first?"

    Fishlegs leaned forward on Meatlug, his chubby and sweet Gronckle, "Uhh..."

    Snotlout pushed in front of him, holding a fist up in the air to exclaim, "Me!"

    Fishlegs frowned at him, annoyed, "Actually, I think it's━"

    "Me!" the teenage Viking glared at Fishlegs, pointing to himself and daring for anyone to try and stop him.