xv. Bing! Bam! Boom!

━━ chapter fifteenbing! bam! boom!

━━ chapter fifteen
bing! bam! boom!

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

━━Valkyrie woke up to deafening noise. She jumped up in her bed, hair all over the place, head dizzy as she tried to come to terms with being woken so suddenly. Zephyr perked his head up from where he decided to sleep by her bed last night and let out an annoyed squawk to the window.

"What? What?" she let out, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. The room around her began to shake and she fell off her bed━ "Oof!"

Zephyr peered down at her before taking her shirt in his teeth and picking her up. Valkyrie dangled there for a few seconds, yawning, "Thanks, boy..." the room shook again from what sounded like roars outside and both Val and Zephyr winced, rearing back. "What was that? Come on, boy," Valkyrie's feet hit her floor and she quickly got ready. "We need to check that out."

They stepped out into the village, and it was absolute chaos. Wagons and crates were upturned, produce spread out along the cobblestone and grass. Villagers were shouting furiously as bright blurs zipped around, letting loose curious blasts of sonic booms that made Valkyrie have to cover her ears.

"Baby Thunderdrums?!" she let out, confused.

Zephyr hunged his head under his wing, not liking the noise at all.

"Come on━" Valkyrie hopped onto his saddle and they took to the air. It wasn't hard to find Hiccup trying to chase the Thunderdrums with Toothless. They were fast little buggers, zipping around buildings and under walkways with loud, booming squawks.

She pulled Zephyr into a hover beside him, "Should I even bother asking what's going on?"

"Out of control baby Thunderdrums," explained Hiccup. "Yep, that's what's going on."

A blue baby Thunderdrum blasted him right in the ear in passing. Valkyrie ducked with a gasp, watching him go . "And I'm guessing you'd like them under control?"

"That would be preferred, yes," Hiccup winced as he rubbed at his ears. "Can you help me wrangle them into the Academy?"

"Thought you'd never ask! Zephyr━dive!"

The two of them shot down. To join the fray, Hott and Astrid were both woken up and annoyed to see all the rukus. Fishlegs raced out with a gasp, beyond excited to see the baby dragons━until they let out a boom! and he flung backwards. Meatlug caught him with a clatter.

Valkyrie twisted around with Hiccup after these dragons, but they were small, slippery and fast━and loud. "Wow!" she let out as she had to pull Zephyr out of the spin before they crashed into Sven's house. "These guys are slippery little guys!"