i. There Is No Flight Club

━━ chapter onethere is no flight club

━━ chapter one
there is no flight club

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

━━Berk, in one word, could always be considered sturdy. Hiccup has said this before. But perhaps what made it sturdy more than its buildings and resources, was the people who resided on it. Vikings were tough; they were strong, and could survive the harsh winters. They did this by their community, their care factor for each other. Now that the dragons were at peace with them, that community has gotten stronger. They were all there for each other, and they were more sturdy than ever; in all the seven generations they've stood on this land.

But in every story, what the characters find sturdy is always tested. Hiccup didn't think he'd be tested in the way he was in his life, but he is sure that without it, he wouldn't be the man he was today. Hero's are made the hard way, and for sure did Hiccup reach the end result the hard way.

And every hero has a weakness. For Fishlegs Ingerman, that just happened to be the dark.

"Tell us what you know about the dragons, boy! Tell us how you train them!"

Fishlegs whimpered in his chair, gazing at the dimly lit torches around him. He shivered in his restraints, almost a sobbing mess. "I won't talk!" he cried, closing his eyes tight and shaking his head. "You can't make me!"

"Oh, I think we can!"

Woosh!

The lights were snuffed out in a single breath, and Fishlegs was basked in complete darkness. He whimpered again. He was absolutely terrified of the dark. He glanced around, searching for the people in the shadows. There was absolute silence. He couldn't hear anything except his own rapid breaths and the quivering of his knees.

"H━Hello?" he called out, fearing the worst. "Is anybody there? Oh! Oh━" he started to freak out, hyperventilating as he struggled in his bonds. "Oh, you can't━you can't leave me in here!" He gave up. With a sob, he blubbered out everything he knew. "Okay! Okay! Hiccup is the leader of the Berk Dragon Academy! He rides a Night Fury named Toothless! Then, there's Valkyrie! She's a bit mean, but also really nice. It depends on the day you get her. Or the time of the day ... or the second. She━she has a Windstriker! Can shoot boiling hot breath instead of flames and loves chicken eggs! She also really, really loves flowers! You have Astrid, she's really aggressive━a bit overly aggressive, actually. We all think she has an anger problem. Her dragon is a Deadly Nadder, shoots spines, loves chicken, but not the eggs! Snotlout rides a Monstrous Nightmare, we're not actually sure who's more monstrous, him or the dragon! Then, there's the Twins. They share a Zippleback━actually, they fight over it..."

At the screech of a dragon's breath, Fishlegs hunched up as best as he could. The light returned around him, and when he opened his eyes, he was met with a set of very annoyed riders and their dragons.