Chapter 4

MAJESTY P.O.V.

Can we get a ride with you.? Machi asked as I came out my room.

What's wrong with y'all cars.?

That dumb ass nigga and his genius idea to take mommy lamb last night got us fuckin caught.! Micah said annoyed.

What y'all took mommy truck.? How the fuck y'all still alive.? I laughed.

By the grace of god, dude I swear I thought daddy was gone air our shit out.! Machi said shaking his head.

Man mommy punched me so hard in my chest she literally knocked the wind out my ass. I ain't know her Lil ass could hit so hard. Micah said rubbing his chest.

Hell yeah.! Magic Jackson is not the one to play with.! I said grabbing my bookbag and keys. "Y'all want a ride come on.!" They followed me out the door and to my car. We got in and I turned my music on.

Come the fuck on now bra.! We do not wanna hear this bitch the stallion.! Micah said rolling his eyes.

This my car we gone listen to whatever I say listen too.! Now be quiet or take the bus homie.!

He sucked his teeth and sat back folding his arms. I looked over and seen Machi smiling at his phone. "Owee who you textin Mya.?!" I asked being nosey.

Nah lil shorty I met last night at the club.!

You gone get enough of talkin to them club bitches. And I thought you like Mya.

I do bro but she really be doing to much she be buggin for no reason at alllllll.!

Maybe she just want the best from you.!

Nah she want a nigga to kiss her ass and that's not me bra.!

Says the nigga that's cheesin so hard over ms Heaven.! Micah laughed joing in.

Yo what.? Brah this nigga was like "how I look.?!" SIMP ass nigga.!

Y'all is so annoying.! I laughed pulling into the school parking lot.

Thanks sis.! They both said as we was getting out.

Welcome babies.!

Yo we gone need a ride home too.! Micah said putting his book bag on.

Dont y'all got practice after school?

Your mother said we can't go to practice.! Machi said sucking his teeth.

Oh y'all in trouble trouble.! Welp y'all asses better be ready at 2:30 or ya getting left.! I said walking over to Legend.

Hey baby girl.! He smiled hugging me.

Hi handsome.! I wrapped my arms around him hugging him tight. He smelt so good.

You in better mode today.!

Yeah....I had a lot on my mind yesterday but my parents made some things very clear for me.

Good cause I don't like when my favorite girl all sad and shit.

I'm your favorite girl.?! I smiled hard.

You know you is.! And here I got you something.! He reached in the car and grabbed a little bag from Pandora.

What's this.?

Open it and see.! He leaned against his car smiling. I opened the bag and it was a ring box. My eyes lit up when I seen the ring I wanted. It was so cute it was a blue diamond heart with silver diamonds around it. "It's a little promise ring.!"

And what you promising me.? I giggled.

He got down on one knee....he cleared his throat..."Majesty Jackson would you do the honors of being my bestfriend for life.!" He laughed.

Of course.!!! I squealed in excitement.

Nah but I know you wanted this so I just grabbed it for you. But I do promise to be the best, BestFriend you ever had and never break yo heart.!

Do you like me.? I blurted out.

What.? He laughed nervously.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to ask that out loud....wow okay.! I just made a complete fool of myself good bye.! I ran off embarrassed before he could say anything.....I wanted to ask that question in my head.!