Chapter 58

MALACHI P.O.V.

What you doing here? I asked my little brother as he came upstairs.

I should be asking yo the same thing? You on night shift?

Nah I been staying here....

Staying where?

Here nigga.!

For what? Nigga you got a whole home.!

I left that shit.!

Again for why?

I been getting cheated on.! She can have that fuckin house.

Say you swear.

Nigga.! You think I wanna stay in a fuckin trap fuck ima lie for.

Welp what kinda flowers she want at her funeral? You marry a king pin you die by a king pin.!

Martavion shut the fuck up.! How that shit go last night though?

It went good. Lil nigga damn near dead but shit he'll live through that shit.

I see Legend got in that ass. He really love baby girl.

Shit he better.! Or his ass next.! But get ya shit and gone head to the house.

You sure? Magic ain't gone trip?

You know Magic love you bro.! She damn near gone beat the fuck outta her friend.....

On some real shit I can handle the cheating cause ima just cheat back but it's the fuckin jealousy of Magic for me.

What you mean?

Bro like everything she say and do like when we got in the argument she gone say some where our money it's crazy how Magic can go into the store snd buy the whole store or some weird shit than I caught her telling Harmony she prettier than Majesty on some weird shit.! This been going on for some years now and I don't fuckin like that. Cause that's suppose to be yo sis yo everything and you be smiling in her face and Shit on some fake shit. The only reason Harm getting that photo shoot with Versace is because of Magic.

Ima bring that shit up to Magic, I don't like that but get ya shit bro and go to the house. We can't have you stayin at the trap I'm pissed I ain't been know that shit.

I'm good bro. What you bouta do?

I gotta handle some shit and make some drops the little niggas called off on his daughter sick type shit.

Shit you need help?

Not really but shit you can ride.

Ight. I followed my little brother downstairs and we grabbed the bags taking them out to the car. I seen my BMW pull up and it was Lani.

Handle yo shit.! Martavion assured me rubbing his beard.

I sat on the hood of his car and she got out and walked over to me. She look like she been crying. She had papers in her hand.

Look I didn't come to argu with you or anything Malachi......I love you and I'm sorry.! I thought cheating on you would get your attention and clearly it has because I have our divorce papers. I never wanted any of this shit to happen.! She cried pouring out all her feelings.

Ment for what? For me to find out or for me to divorce you?

Divorce.! I never fucked him, yes I entertained him because I was lonely and I been being so bitter about it. If Martavion can be around for Magic why can't you do the same for me? We never go on dates or trips or anything we don't even have sex how you think that shit make me feel?! And I know you been fuckin around with these dirty bitches in here it's always bitches at this trap.....

What I do here ain't nun yo concern, sign my papers.! I said getting off the car and getting in. My brother pulled off leaving her ass standing there crying.
Man fuck all that shit.! It take one time to cross me and now it's you ain't fuck the nigga and you was doing shit for attention? Yeah ight I ain't dumb.!